Pre bonded - 2 bonds to one strand hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ParissD

Reaction score
Hi all, quick question. I have a new client who usually has hair fitted elsewhere and now coming to me as is a friend also.
I've got the hair and was speaking to her about fitting, she said her previous extensionist usually puts the bond to a piece of hair and then another bond lower down that bond and hew own hair, so it's like a double bond but lower down. Is this normal ? Can it even be done ? I presumed it would put tension on her own hair. I've not heard of this at all x

Never heard of it! And I wouldn't do it. Must be a reason why training courses don't teach anyone to do that (that I know of). id just asked her if she wanted 2gram bonds instead of 1gram instead of doing what her old extensionist did X

Never heard of it! And I wouldn't do it. Must be a reason why training courses don't teach anyone to do that (that I know of). id just asked her if she wanted 2gram bonds instead of 1gram instead of doing what her old extensionist did X

I haven't and I wanted to make sure it wasn't just me not heard of it. I'm using transforms 0.9g and I wouldn't put anymore on as some parts are quite fine, which she did state to which I was thinking hmmm maybe coincidenctal .... So the finer areas I may even cut in half dependant on how fine and how much.

When the lady told me I kind of ohhhhhed in shock, like literally 'ooohhhhhh' I never meant to lol even a hairdresser was sat at side of me and she said before I did, I'd never do that due to strain and I know that without even being a extensionst

Latest posts

Back