Pre-bonded hair extensions-help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mariebellion

Reaction score
:)Hi, i have trained in Balmain hair extensions, but have had these in myself and found that they dont last as long as i would have liked. the bonds seem to slide out of the hair. I am currently a mobile therapist and wondered if anyone knows of a good quality pre-bonded hair extension which is not too highly priced and does not go matted? any help with this would be appreciated!!

ahhhh, ive had balmain in for about 7 weeks now, and have lost 24 in the past week!!!!!! now i dont do hair myself but a friend of mine who does said something about cinderella hair being a lot better. hope that helps a bit. kelly x

yeah i have heard they are good too, so will try them. someone did say that they are very shiny tho ans hard to match to clients hair and blend in??

yup look like ur oof to the ball with cinderella, each individual bond has at least double the amount of hair as balmain and these babies stick firm. . the hair is in better condition and can be bought in str8 wavy or curly, which is great for clients wit naturally curlly hair who str8n it becasue if they get caught in the rain the curly extensions would curl like their own hair and not look ridiculously lank sticking out throo tight curls haha. . recommend with 100%. . x

The thing I like with Cinderella Hair Extensions is there is quite a lot of hair attached to each bond, for the sides they can be cut in half and the bond still has quite a lot of hair attached. The bodywave is a steamed curl which will need a diffuser to get the curl back when drying. The curly hair which is permed is also a nice curl aswell.

Hi as you all recommend cinderella hair, does anyone know where i can get these pre bonded hair extensions at a good price??

I have had my Cinderella hair in now for just over 3 months, I am a Hair Ext Tech and have been having hair ext for 10 years.......I can honestly say, they are the best..........and i used to sell hair also. Go for it!:)

im glad you all seem to agree that Cinderella are good as I am having these extensions in on 15 August, I can't wait! Ive never had lond hair before

I did an install yesterday with Cinderella hair, it was really beautiful and my client had coloured it herself. She had purchased the bodywave but after washing it the hair had gone straight. I know its only a steamed curl and should return when dryed. The only thing I found with the protein moulded bonds that they need to be cut in half (widthways) as when rolled they go extremely long. I cut most of the bonds in half and it worked out perfectly.
There is also a good amount of hair per strand my client went away with a full head and had 180 strands installed.

i do Balmain at my salon and had a few probs at first but now i can put them in never to come out !!, but make sure the clients always buy the Balmain shampoo & cond this is vital as it helps keep the bond solid, also the soft brush stops snagging. if they use any old products it makes the bonds soft & flakey . when they need a reapplication it takes me 1/2 hour to get them out

i do Balmain at my salon and had a few probs at first but now i can put them in never to come out !!, but make sure the clients always buy the Balmain shampoo & cond this is vital as it helps keep the bond solid, also the soft brush stops snagging. if they use any old products it makes the bonds soft & flakey . when they need a reapplication it takes me 1/2 hour to get them out
I have just done a balmain extension course today. How much do you charge for a full head with the fill in extensions?

Also do you call balmain directly to order your hair?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back