Pre-bonded or micro rings?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkglitter-x

Reaction score
Is it worth the money to train in both? Or just one?

I dont want to lose potential clients with them saying I only have prebonded if I train in micro rings or vice versa.

I literally want to book my course today but im having this torment over which, or both...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I dont want to lose potential clients with them saying I only have prebonded if I train in micro rings or vice versa.

I literally want to book my course today but im having this torment over which, or both...

I would definatly do both! Xx

Both for sure, micros are not suitable for many clients and bonds are the most versatile method out there really.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I trained in hot bonded and just taught myself micro loops x

I trained in hot bonded and just taught myself micro loops x

To offer micro loops you do need to have a certificate to say your trained to be insured. X

Im trained in microrings but have learnt along the way both methods are needed.

Micro rings dont suit everyone especially people with thin hair.

Im now training in pre-bonded so I can offer both to suit the clients hair.

Hello! Def learn both as not everyone can have Micro rings and not everyone likes bonds, always offer options for your clients x

Ive decided im doing both now.
Thanks

You've stated you don't want to lose clients over offering just one method... Think you've answered your own question there really lol ;-)

Latest posts

Back