Pre bonds falling out, help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hiys is it normal for pre bonds to fall out i have had a client come to after having her hair fitted with someone and her bonds are falling out and its leaving glue on her hair is this normal?

It could be that the bonds were not seller correctly and water or oily products have broken them down and left a trace of glue. Check the bonds for cracks or ridges from top to bottom, this shouldn't be visible if the bonds were correctly rolled and sealed hope this helps x

yh thats great thanks will i b able to gt the glue out of her hair and will it leave any damage to her hair as she has come to me for advise but i have never seen this before x

If the section of hair is too much the bond will fall out also if its not enough . Sorry if that does not help but you just get used to how much hair you need . X

Also if the hair is not clean enough . Always ask client to clean hair with shampoo only twice before applying the hair .
Also ensure the bond did melt properlyx

Try acetone on the gluey parts in order to break it down

You need to roll the bond along the full length of your finger and thumb to ensure that it is done correctly.
If your client has naturally oily hair then nail tips aren't suitable for her. Usage of the correct aftercare is essential as it won't damage the bonds.
It is normal for 1 or 2 to fall out though.

Latest posts

Back