Pre-cut tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LorraineE

Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone recommend the above? I think it's also known as pre-etched, well-less tips.

I am using tips at college where you file some of the well out with a 150 grit Grey Wolf (Ezflow). Nightmare!

Got exams coming up and obviously nervous as not getting on well with the ones I am using now, keep filing wells all wonky argh!

What do you use? Could you let me know the whole name/brand so that I can try different ones?

Thanks Geeks.

Hi, I use pro Impressions well-less tips. They're fantastic. They're also really well priced.

Hi

Thank you. I contacted them! They have some with a little well and some cut out. Will get both and see how it goes. Weight off my mind. Will see if ok to use either in my exam.

Thanks again.

That's fantastic. I'm sure you'll like them. Hope you get on okay at college. Good luck with exam. The good thing is once you get thru the exam you can then decide what tips your more comfortable using. Let me know how you get on xxx

Also meant to say if you search Pro Impressions Well-less tips on here you will see how popular they are, and see the opinions of other geeks. :)))

Thanks for your reply. Tutor said to get the ones with the bit of well in them. I can use them in my exam hehe. Hope all goes well for me!

Thanks again.

Thanks for your reply. Tutor said to get the ones with the bit of well in them. I can use them in my exam hehe. Hope all goes well for me!

Thanks again.
Please take the time to learn to use half well tips to , being able to blend a tip and position it properly and Pre tailor it for a custom fit for your client are skills that are very much worth learning ,
while well less might seem like a total time saver they are not suited to all clients ,
IE; flat , wide , bitten , short nail beds , the list goes on ,

this said I do remember the arm ache from trying to blend the thick cheap tips we used at collage (I don't know what your using) but it is worth investing in some high end quality tips like CND Velocity , they have a micro contact area and are beautifully shaped and easy to blend and tailor .

(sorry if my spelling is bad)

Just had a thought , Maybe you should ask your teacher to go through the different types of nail tip and there pros and cons with you and your class ?

these things are such valuable lessons , you really should get all you can from your teacher while your in collage as once you finish its alto harder to find out the things that you feel you should already know .

(sorry if my spelling is bad)

Latest posts

Back