Pre holiday diet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xdollyx

Reaction score
Any good diets you can recommend..... have two weeks before I go off on my hols and I just want to have a bit of a quick fix to make me feel a bit better about getting in the bikini :eek:

I would go for low carb (not no carb). It's the one that has the most instant weight loss for the first couple of weeks. (Although over long term other types of diet catch up).

Jason Vale 7lbs in 7 days...I've just lost 7lbs with this and wasn't hungry at all!

I have heard of that Jason Vale on might give that a go! Thanks xxx

Might not lose weight but peppermint tea helps the bloating big time!!!

Jason Vale 7lbs in 7 days...I've just lost 7lbs with this and wasn't hungry at all!

I'm considering doing this , did you buy his recommended juicer? X

Last edited by a moderator:
They really are amazing average is 25lbs but have had more, take a look at website x

Thanks but I don't think I'd take that! I'll just eat well and exercise haha :D xx

I am doing the 30day shred which is 20minute exercise a day...
But also eating clean, only eating foods you can pick or catch... This is long term changing lifestyle I noticed a difference in a few days.. No starving yourself just eating properly..
I got my shred DVD £6 at sainsburys x
I think what I'm doing is the same principle as josie's 30 second slim..

Drink coffee and go to the gym lol they say 80% of loosing weight is your diet too!

The best way in my experience is complete detox, cut out caffeine, sugar, diary, wheat and gluten for at least 14 days, drink loads of water, get loads of sleep and exercise at least 3 times a week worked for me :)

www.dietbuddies.co.uk - i had 3 shakes/meals a day & lost a stone in just under 2 weeks & it stayed off! (Was baby weight)

Latest posts

Back