Pre-made fans, help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eli-B-x

Reaction score
Hi :)
I've been trained in lashes for about 3 months now. I go between classics & hybrids. I've had a lot of interest for russians.
My question is... what fans should I use? For doing hybrids, my fans are 5D- should I use the same for russians or should I do smaller?

Fans needs to be hand made. Good pair of tweezers will help . Practise and practice. Russian volume fans are hand made not premade

Hi :)
I've been trained in lashes for about 3 months now. I go between classics & hybrids. I've had a lot of interest for russians.
My question is... what fans should I use? For doing hybrids, my fans are 5D- should I use the same for russians or should I do smaller?

Hi, you can use pre made fans but you do need to recognise how strong the natural lash is to what fan ( 3d, 4d etc ) you place on. So you don’t need to put the same d of fan on each lash you can mix them along the lash line as you will find some lashes are weaker than others. I actually prefer to hand make my fans although I have nothing against pre made fans and are great for lash techs not trained in Russian volume or wanting to offer a faster service.

Latest posts

Back