Pre masters day in Leeds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cazjp69

Reaction score
Was anybody there with me today and had a brill time like I did - hot though.
Has fired me up now and having a look to see what I can do next. Thanx to Samual and all for an enjoyable day.

sounds like you had a fab time hun, wish i could have gone x

i went and loved every min of it cant wait to go back and do all the others i want to know everything about everything now am that excited, didnt know u could get so much info in one day. thanks Sam and Amanda and everyone else involved for a fantastic day. it was a great way to start the master program

Me too :green: Had a fab day and got a lot of info :green: Samuel, Amanda, Dianne and the rest of the team were fab as always and I am looking forward to my next day there - which is Wednesday :green: Only Spa mani and pedi - but it is all good stuff :green:

Hi all,

i went too! had a gud time wish id have knowed other geeks were there too! Sam was charming all the ladies with his many jokes lol!:green:
I met Amanda for the first time too, who is really lovely and answered my many questions, thanks hun. Thanks to Sam, Amanda, Diane and shona. xxx

did you need your kit??? I have mine in August so excited......

I was there - sat at the front in the pink top with long hair. I kept getting the giggles cos of Sam's jokes :lol:

I met Snugglepuss - lovely to meet you hun xxx

But where were all the rest of you????????

Giv us quick descriptions, I'll see if I can recall seeing you xxx

missytinny said:
did you need your kit??? I have mine in August so excited......

I did mine at essex last monday and no we didnt need our kits as it was a total therory based day. I really REALLY enjoyed mine, sam was on good form so it was fun and informative all in one!

I had a blast. London, Essex and Leeds have all been great. I had a super exceptional time in Leeds yesterday. Not sure why, maybe a combination of the big crowd and silly pills Amanda must have slipped in my coffee made my a bit giddy. Its nice to know a few of you got the jokes, most just looked at me with sympathy in their eyes :D

Glad everyone had a good time.

BRING ON MANCHESTER AND SALISBURY!!!

hi sal,

i was sat 2nd row back, long black hair, long pink glitter nails lol

ahh Sam you were very entertaining, im sure everyone got your jokes lol :green:

Jinxx said:
hi sal,

i was sat 2nd row back, long black hair, long pink glitter nails lol

ahh Sam you were very entertaining, im sure everyone got your jokes lol :green:

Hi Jinxx

I think i remember you :hug:

i went too had a fab day full of info i was buzzing to tell people when i got home but none of them would listen!!! xx

i was sat next to snugglepuss the entire way through. (great to meet you) think i did the brisa induction with you sal on the 4th july? if i am right i was sat behind you. next time i will say hi, promise.
x

Claire_Unique said:
i was sat next to snugglepuss the entire way through. (great to meet you) think i did the brisa induction with you sal on the 4th july? if i am right i was sat behind you. next time i will say hi, promise.
x

I know who you are now!

Yes please dont be shy - I love meeting other geeks, we are all so passionate about what we do :hug:

EllaX - I'm sure I remember you, I think I walked right past you from the osns on the way back over to the Academy???????? :hug:

Latest posts

Back