Pre-mixed massage oils

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squidgernetball

Ubergeek
Reaction score
Has anyone any recommendations for premixed massage oils.

We have used the Eve Taylor ones which are lovely, but for general massage they only have 2 choices, and we're getting a little bored.
What have you used that you love, that's easily available - obviously not Elemis/Decleor etc!

Thanks

Vic x

Hi Vic.

We actually have 5 pre-blended massage oils for general massage:

Anti-stress - general relaxation, our best seller (my fav aroma in the whole world).
Cellulite - for general detoxifying effects.
Body Firming - great for firming effects but for general body conditioning too, and great for just a general amazing smelling massage oil.
Bust Firming - great for that area and similar to the above Body Firming but a little more intensive so great of the body is experiencing dryness and needs added nourishment you can choose this in its place.
Stimulating - invigorating, enlivening and great for giving you a boost.

Last edited:
Thanks for that Matt. I've seen the other oils but don't think it was clear that they were suitable for general massage.

We use stimulating and anti stress. I loved anti stress but often find that I can get quite nauseous with it. We need to ring the changes!

Vic x

I have some from Absolute Aromas, and not only are they gorgeous (especially their Romance and Relaxation blends), but they are also very reasonably priced. If you set up a trade account you can get them cheaper (I retail their Himalayan Bath Salts, essential oils and their very high quality dry skin brush):

http://www.absolute-aromas.com/Shopping/Massage-Oils/Blended Massage Oils

Oh.. I Like the look of the absolute aroma ones. Are they reasonably priced for Trade? Xx

They're very reasonably priced at trade!

Thanks for replies. Think I've settled on a couple from ET and a couple from AA. Just waiting to hear back from AA as to whether they do pump dispensers for their bottles.

Vic x

Can Eve Taylor ones be used for pregnancy massage?

Love Eve Taylor

Thanks for replies. Think I've settled on a couple from ET and a couple from AA. Just waiting to hear back from AA as to whether they do pump dispensers for their bottles.

Vic x
They're very reasonably priced at trade!
Great service from AA. Bottles of 200ml come with pump dispensers. Ordered 4. All divine. Now have to choose some more eve taylor ones.

Thanks for all your help!

Vic x

I also love Eve Taylor! May you try the products of Tisserand Detox! I have used some and they have more choices.

Great service from AA. Bottles of 200ml come with pump dispensers. Ordered 4. All divine. Now have to choose some more eve taylor ones.

Thanks for all your help!

Vic x

Glad you liked them! I've also always found their customer service first rate - they're a very friendly bunch in the phone!

Do any of you use Eve Taylor for your skincare? I have tried to get hold of them but no reply :(

Do any of you use Eve Taylor for your skincare? I have tried to get hold of them but no reply :(
There are many geeks on here using ET with very positive comments. Have you tried calling them?

Vic x

I use Eve Taylor, I have no problems getting hold of them. Either call them, email them...Lots of info on their website and they have a very good fb page.

Latest posts

Back