Pre-ordering new shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iris

Reaction score
Hi all,
Is there a way of pre-ordering the new shellac colours? My clients are almost as excited as me to have the new colours but am a little concerned that they may sell out before I can get them :)
Thanks x

Good question .. I need to call S2 tomorrow so I had better put that question on my list.

Jacqui xx

Did you call S2?

We've had them here in the States. Got on Asphalt, Hotski to Tchotchke and Zillionaire right now. Jealousy is an ugly thing ladies. UG-LEE.

We've had them here in the States. Got on Asphalt, Hotski to Tchotchke and Zillionaire right now. Jealousy is an ugly thing ladies. UG-LEE.

Drat, why are we always lagging behind America!!!

Jacqui xx

Haven't called S2 yet, will give them a call tomorrow. Just wondered if anyone else had spoken to them x

Only 3 weeks to go!!!! ;) xxx

I've got asphalt with purple purple on top!

gr8nailz-albums-shellac-picture40345-shellac-asphalt-hotski-tchotchke-w-zillionaire.jpg

R those your own nails xx

We got them in my saon just the other day! Zillionaire, Hotski and Purple Purple.. Clients have alreaady tried them out and they look amazing!
x

Eeeeeeeekkkkk so excited!! And just hearing the colour names gets me going too lol!!

Are you allowed to post pictures of your nails with the new colours?

Hope S2 get a lot in stock as I feel they will need it lol!!

E x

Doh sorry just seen pic!!! Phone didn't download quick enough!!! Gorgeous!!!!!!!

E x

We got them in my saon just the other day! Zillionaire, Hotski and Purple Purple.. Clients have alreaady tried them out and they look amazing!
x

Your profile says Chester. I thought the new colours weren't out in the UK yet, or is there something I don't know?

R those your own nails xx

Sculpted acrylic. The Shellac is a bit worn away around the base of the nail from acetone. Probably should have taken the picture when I first did them, huh?

those are some long nails lol i dunno if i could survive!

They lasted four days and I filed them down. Scratched the crap out of my nether regions.

Your profile says Chester. I thought the new colours weren't out in the UK yet, or is there something I don't know?
See this is why I commented in this thread 'casue I got a little confused myself. I've noticed that a lot of people have been talking about that the colours arent out for another four weeks or somthing.
But we ordered the new colours that I said previously and got them last Friday evening..
We ordered where we order al of out CND products, from tailormadenails.co.uk
We use them all the time and all the products are genuine!

:) x

Latest posts

Back