Pre-ordering new shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I intend to get there early so I don't have to stand for ages in a queue like there was last year. Ok, I never actually stood in the queue, I pushed in :o
I only wanted a couple of bottles of Lumos though and didn't fancy standing there for 2 hours. I hope this year this is 1 queue for the new colours and another queue for everything else. Last year there was a separate queue for minx which I waited in but was then told I would have to wait in the other queue for my Lumos. I will need to see the floorplan to see exactly where I have to go as soon as I get in :D

Please lets not slate the tech's who source their Shellac from somewhere other than S2.
Surely if CND want to keep their product 'exclusive' then it is their responsibility to ensure THEY are supplying only to authorised sites!
Its no surprise that they (S2) have stock issues if they (CND) are supplying to anyone.
TMN have 'plenty' of stock. Mind you, how many techs are heading their way now is sure to increase.
I have ordered many times with S2 and have been very happy with them, but I also use other sites fir other things. I certainly didn't seek out a source to get me new Shellac early. The hype is built by CND, I'm sure for marketing purposes, why should the UK come 2nd to the US for supply? Can't fathom?
This is only my opinion so be gentle with me. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[email protected]
www.nail-ific.co.uk

Why should north america come second to the UK for supply? Why should anyone come second to anyone?

We got them in my saon just the other day! Zillionaire, Hotski and Purple Purple.. Clients have alreaady tried them out and they look amazing!

x

How do you have them in already if you're in the UK?

the other place they mentioned.

Sorry, didn't see the later post explaining!

I had a look, and the prices are not the same as S2..
even though I dont have my Kit yet, I wont buy from there, and will wait patiently to purchase from a authorised stockist x

I shall be on the lookout in local newspapers for the notice of your arrest in the trampling deaths of nail technicians.

:lol: Yep, that will be me !!!

Latest posts

Back