Pre-ordering new shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gr8nailz-albums-shellac-picture40345-shellac-asphalt-hotski-tchotchke-w-zillionaire.jpg

they look great, i cant wait !

I also got my new colours from TMN. So glad I did. Loving them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[email protected]
www.nail-ific.co.uk
Glad i'm not the only one who has enjoyed them!
I did a fabulous one the other day for a client with the new colours, I'm gunna have to try and take a picture tomorrow, and post it up on here!
I did the normal base coat, then the normal two colour coats of Hotski, and then zillionaire over the top...
Serioulsy try this!!!! It looks lush guys :)

They lasted four days and I filed them down. Scratched the crap out of my nether regions.

Well... WHAT WERE YOU DOING TO YOUR LADY BITS?!!?!? lol

See this is why I commented in this thread 'casue I got a little confused myself. I've noticed that a lot of people have been talking about that the colours arent out for another four weeks or somthing.

But we ordered the new colours that I said previously and got them last Friday evening..
We ordered where we order al of out CND products, from tailormadenails.co.uk
We use them all the time and all the products are genuine!

:) x

I would be very careful advertising that site on here, they are NOT a legal distributor for CND in the UK...if they are genuine products they have been obtained or are distributing illegally!
It is my understanding that the ONLY legal distributors of CND products are Sweet Squared and Ellisons.

So how are they obtained by illegal means?

I want to know damnit.

I would be very careful advertising that site on here, they are NOT a legal distributor for CND in the UK...if they are genuine products they have been obtained or are distributing illegally!
It is my understanding that the ONLY legal distributors of CND products are Sweet Squared and Ellisons.

Even if they are an authorised sub-distributor they still should not be selling the new colours yet! I'll happily wait for the official launch from official suppliers!

E x

Im pretty sure they are not an authorised anything....but I could be wrong! Im sure someone from CND will clear it up soon enough.

I too will be waiting for the September launch ;)

Well I don't sell or buy them personally, so I wasn't to know.

Even if they are an authorised sub-distributor they still should not be selling the new colours yet! I'll happily wait for the official launch from official suppliers!

E x

I have mine...?

Hiya!

I take it it has been launched officially over there? I think we have a different launch date over here which means someone could buy the new shellac from the states or Canada and sell it over here when they shouldn't really.

I'm sure someone from S2 will be able to clarify

E x

Sculpted acrylic. The Shellac is a bit worn away around the base of the nail from acetone. Probably should have taken the picture when I first did them, huh?

They look fab didn't think shellac worked on false nails x

Shellac works great on acrylics. You just eliminate the base coat and you're good to go!

Ohhh lol that's it mines getting done lol thank u x

Your profile says Chester. I thought the new colours weren't out in the UK yet, or is there something I don't know?

No the new colours are definately NOT meant to be sold here yet & NOT by TMN !!! They are obviously importing them :(
The official launch date is Sunday 18th September @ Olympia Beauty & for sale thru OFFICIAL distributers 20th september. I for one am sooooo excited & will be making a mad dash to the CND stand @ Olympia & god help anyone who gets in my way :lol:

I for one am sooooo excited & will be making a mad dash to the CND stand @ Olympia & god help anyone who gets in my way :lol:

I shall be on the lookout in local newspapers for the notice of your arrest in the trampling deaths of nail technicians.

The Creative Academy + in Bournemouth are launching on monday 19th. They have it on their website.

Latest posts

Back