Pre pig for 6/73?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robynbird

Reaction score
Hi :)
I have a client who is a bleach and toner at the moment and i'm looking at taking her down to a 6/73. What would people suggest to pre pig with?
I thought 0/43 in kolesten with water? Or 0/34 in colour touch?
I'm also putting a few foils through of 8/3 and 9/3

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I would use 0/43 as its dominant tone being copper and the underlying tone of a level 6 is orange

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using SalonGeek mobile app

Fab thanks :)

Hi :)
I have a client who is a bleach and toner at the moment and i'm looking at taking her down to a 6/73. What would people suggest to pre pig with?
I thought 0/43 in kolesten with water? Or 0/34 in colour touch?
I'm also putting a few foils through of 8/3 and 9/3

So are you foiling then flooding with the 6/73? X

Sorry ment to ask if there is regrowth? X

I would use 0/43 as its dominant tone being copper and the underlying tone of a level 6 is orange

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes in Kp but if going over bleach ct will hold better so 0/34 is the better one I would add 5cms every half a tube into my colour touch mix if there isn't regrowth x

Use /43 Perfecton - so much easier!!!

And yes, use colour touch.

I was going to say perfecton that's why I asked if she was flooding if so be easier to put it in with her ct won't it x

Sorry ment to ask if there is regrowth? X

Yes she has about 3/4inch of regrowth. Naturally about a 7 x

I would flood with half a tube of ct for the roots then add 5cms of 0/34 into your tint and flood the mids and ends with the other half all done in one go then x

I was going to say perfecton that's why I asked if she was flooding if so be easier to put it in with her ct won't it x

Yep you are right. :)

Latest posts

Back