Pre pig with CT from 10 to 6 help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robynbird

Reaction score
Hi!
I have a lady who is going from base 10 (little bit of regrowth natural base 8/9) to 6/75. I am using Colour Touch to give a richer colour with better results and pre pig-ing with 0/34 and water. I've been reading a few threads on here and am very confused as to how to do the pre pig! Do I apply to wet or dry hair? And once developed do I rinse, dry and apply the 6/75 or simply blot or dry in and apply the colour straight over the top? Or is it just personal preference how you do it?
Thanks!

It's personal preference. You can apply on wet or dry. You can rinse it off or just towel blot. Towel blotting will save time.

It's personal preference. You can apply on wet or dry. You can rinse it off or just towel blot. Towel blotting will save time.
Ah great thankyou! :)

I recently done a client from full head bleach to colour touch 6/4. I too was unsure about the pre pig process as there are so many diffrent ways to do it. I used coloured mousse on dry hair and then dried it in then applied the colour touch.

Latest posts

Back