Pre pig

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurenandpoko

Reaction score
hiya, got a client who has black all over, she is a natural base 6 but has done home jobs / patchy black in past wants me to refesh, its till pretty black but she prieviosly had blue streaks underneath which are washed out khaki coloul...thinking this time to get a quick copper colour mousse all over before 1.0 all over 20vol. should i wash out the copper colour mousse before hand and dry before tint or shall i leave it in dry it in then apply????/ cheers in advance

hiya, got a client who has black all over, she is a natural base 6 but has done home jobs / patchy black in past wants me to refesh, its till pretty black but she prieviosly had blue streaks underneath which are washed out khaki coloul...thinking this time to get a quick copper colour mousse all over before 1.0 all over 20vol. should i wash out the copper colour mousse before hand and dry before tint or shall i leave it in dry it in then apply????/ cheers in advance
If I was doing it, I'd definitely dry the mousse in, if you rinse it you'll loose the intensity of the copper.
I wouldn't use 20vol with it though as there's no need for lift. Because she's naturally a 6 you only really want to deposit colour. So 3% would be more than ample.

Thank you, smothered in copper colour mousse and dried in. Applied 1.0 and 10 volume. Perfect xxx

Attachments

• IMG-20201021-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20201021-WA0002.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Back