Pre & post wax products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi all,

looking for recommendations for the above products - ideally in a spray bottle (but not necessary)

Could I get some recommendations please :)

It's always nice for the client to see that your lotions are the same brand as your wax & heater. It gives a professional image so I would go with those unless you find them a bit rubbish!
I've stuck mainly to 2 brands over the years for waxing lotions - Kaeso and Clean + Easy. Both excellent quality and I've never had anyone allergic to them. The Kaeso pre-wax is a spray but I still put it on cotton wool to wipe the skin (just habit I guess)...

It's always nice for the client to see that your lotions are the same brand as your wax & heater. It gives a professional image so I would go with those unless you find them a bit rubbish!
I've stuck mainly to 2 brands over the years for waxing lotions - Kaeso and Clean + Easy. Both excellent quality and I've never had anyone allergic to them. The Kaeso pre-wax is a spray but I still put it on cotton wool to wipe the skin (just habit I guess)...
Thank you so much for your response! I have purchased Kaeso pre and post. X

I’m using the Waxperts range and their products which are fab

Hello I’m wanting to use kaeso as I use it for all my other beauty. What heater do you use please? Thank you x

Hello I’m wanting to use kaeso as I use it for all my other beauty. What heater do you use please? Thank you x

I use the clean + easy roll on wax heater for their warm wax and I also have their small hard wax heater .

You can use any brand of wax though if you prefer a pot of warm wax with spatula.

Latest posts

Back