Precision Polishing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read this a few months back on Here (think its the same one?) and my polishing has improved so much since then! Can't thank you enough! Xx

I read this a few months back on Here (think its the same one?) and my polishing has improved so much since then! Can't thank you enough! Xx

You are most welcome.

Hi Geeg!!
I did a search for Brush Control Part I and also looked within the tutorials but couldn't find it. Where can I locate it or can you give me a link? Thank you for your assistance.

Really helpful info thankyou :)

Looking forward to putting these steps into action and practising the right way.
Thanks x

I was just searching the site for a corrector pen and came across this tutorial! I'm glad I did, as I shall follow this instead! Perfect!

Fab tutorial, really useful and informative :) thank you Gigi.

This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for! I've asked people,tutors, students and looked on you tube for 'how to apply nail polish perfectly' and not once have I found the right guidance. This is exactly what I have been searching for. Thank you so much :biggrin:

I know this is an old post but it is so helpful! Someone linked to it on another thread & I'm glad they did x ☺

Is there a video/tutorial on this anywhere Cheekychick? Im struggling with amount on brush per nail x

Latest posts

Back