Preference on wax for brows & Outback Organics wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ella_Glam

Reaction score
Hi geeks!
I’m going to apologise in advance for the questions, I haven’t started my waxing course yet, nor know anything about it at the moment because I’ve never had a wax in my life! But I’m so excited to complete my course mid of this year and eager to learn as much as I can before I start the course so I can join with some knowledge already!

So tonight I’ve been researching wax brands (thanks to old threads!) and I’m loving the look of Outback Organics. I’ve been looking in their vegan section and found they do both strip wax and peelable wax. Could I ask what the difference between the two are, please? I take it one you pull from a strip and the other you peel off, but what are the main differences? Such as application, removal etc.

Also I wanted to ask. when I pass my course, I will be first offering eyebrow wax, arm wax, leg wax and upper lip wax. I don’t want to offer bikini and intimate waxing until I’m fully confident. Which type of wax is best by preference for those areas, especially the brow area? Peel or strip?

And one last question, does anybody have any reviews or opinions on the Outback Organics wax? Has anybody used them before?

Thank you all for taking the time to read my questions (and being patient with me lol!) sorry if some of them sound really silly, I have no knowledge on waxing but am super eager to learn before my course!
Thank you in advance for your answers x

Hi geeks!
I’m going to apologise in advance for the questions, I haven’t started my waxing course yet, nor know anything about it at the moment because I’ve never had a wax in my life! But I’m so excited to complete my course mid of this year and eager to learn as much as I can before I start the course so I can join with some knowledge already!

So tonight I’ve been researching wax brands (thanks to old threads!) and I’m loving the look of Outback Organics. I’ve been looking in their vegan section and found they do both strip wax and peelable wax. Could I ask what the difference between the two are, please? I take it one you pull from a strip and the other you peel off, but what are the main differences? Such as application, removal etc.

Also I wanted to ask. when I pass my course, I will be first offering eyebrow wax, arm wax, leg wax and upper lip wax. I don’t want to offer bikini and intimate waxing until I’m fully confident. Which type of wax is best by preference for those areas, especially the brow area? Peel or strip?

And one last question, does anybody have any reviews or opinions on the Outback Organics wax? Has anybody used them before?

Thank you all for taking the time to read my questions (and being patient with me lol!) sorry if some of them sound really silly, I have no knowledge on waxing but am super eager to learn before my course!
Thank you in advance for your answers x

Hi hun, I've recently done my waxing course and I did under arm, leg and bikini using warm strip wax. I had to wing it a bit with brows, upper lip and chin but they are more popular than leg waxing. You will be fine, I lovedit

Latest posts

Back