Pregnancy cravings what were yours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kel's25

Reaction score
Hi ladies I'm only 6 wks with my 2nd my craving last time was strawberries and muller light vanilla yogurt, sour sweets and red onion marmalade. This time it's salt and vinegar crisps, burnt bacon and celery with salad cream. What were yours?

Mine was melon iced cold water and tuna pasta luckily all very healthy so I didnt gain anu weight! My friend ate sponges though:eek:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was obsessed with ice cubes.. I just craved the crunch, would sit with a kilo bag each night!

Ist pregnancy craving was milk & orange juice (not together!) 2nd pregnancy craving was pickled onions & gerkins..but that was nearer to the due date (& I am sure my clients were thankful I wasn't at work then!) :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

So far, smarties, beef and raw onion sandwiches!

I think it is to do with the crunchiness of those though. Lol

Oh and cereals! Current favourites is ricycles! Lol

Ive never craved anything in any of my pregnancys :-/ x

Warm weetabix

Mine was really gross but near the end of my pregnancy I wanted raw potatoes dipped in milk 😣

Mine was big bowls of Quavers with cheese melted over them in the microwave. Mine wasn't so bad :) My Sister, with her second pregnancy, had big 1lt tubs of ice cream with tomato sauce. Yuck! Lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sponges. .. I had them hidden everywhere! I was too ashamed to tell anyone! I just loved sucking on a wet sponge lol!!!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Not sure why but I think the ice cube crunching is really common... My friend did it when pregnant and I thought she was mad..... Low and behold it became a craving of mine!! That and biting a sponge full of water when in the bath or shower :eek: xx

Oh my goodness.. Just saw jujojones post...!!! It's common too... Lol xx

Just remembered when I was pregnant my cats wet food smelled really yum to me!! So gross mayb because its meat and im vegetarian my body wanted it?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ice lollies and I'd eat them to the point my mouth would be numb and sniffing leather shoes .

So far I've craved ice lollies (mr freeze pops), lemons but only sliced and in water, solero lollies and boiled eggs with ketchup.
I could eat boiled eggs all the time but l have limited myself, purely for the sake of everyone else's nostrils! :D

In my first pregnancy I craved smells more than food- mine was the smell of a new car. My mum had just bought a new car and it literally smelt divine. It was so overwhelming that I couldn't sit in her car, the smell was ecstasy! I read about a woman once who was the same about the smell of carpets!

My last pregnancy to begin with it was tea, then it was tinned pineapple and I craved touching really soft things like blankets! Bizarre!

Sent from my MediaPad 10 LINK using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh my goodness.. Just saw jujojones post...!!! It's common too... Lol xx

Omg im almost relieved. .. I kept it hidden x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Sausages, frozen pizza (cooked) pineapples and at the end 99s, hmmm no wonder my little guy was 9lb 1oz. My husband was driven nuts with sausage sambos or pizza for dinner everyday 🙈

I craved pickled onions. But they had to be Sainsburys mid range. I used to literally sit and eat them by the (big) jar at work.. It was fine until the heartburn kicked in. Ouch!

Latest posts

Back