Pregnancy Test - So disappointed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amethyst_Angel

Reaction score
Hello peeps.

Just needing to get something off my chest really.

Had to go to the doctors yesterday and the doctor said I'd have to take a pregnancy test before I start treatment. I took it and it was negative... (I had actually thought there was a possibility that I was - I'm not *completely* mad!!!) and I'm now feeling really quite upset about it all.

I don't know if it's just my age or my hormones, but I do think I'm starting to want to have a baby... :sad:

I'm not sure how old you are ....but I'm sure it will happen some day as there are many ways now days to have children....good luck in whatever treatment you are doing:hug:

Try not to get too down about it, I know from bitter experience that its easier said than done.

I hope the Doctor is really symathetic and does all they can, so the next time you have to pee on a stick you get the darkest set of double lines:hug:

After my bumpy ride trying to get pregnant and all the tests and treatments etc, when I finally got the positive result, I kept it!!

If you need a shoulder - PM me xx

I can empathise.

I would love a child,but due to circumstances i can not concieve.

Sending you big hugs....im sure it will happen for you one day cherie:Love:

Oh bless you. Have been there many times. I did FOUR tests with my son Joshua and THREE were negative. Sometimes the hormone doesn't show up for a while.

If not this time honey there's always a next time. Keep strong and try not to think too much about it.

Good luck and chin up xx

sending huggs to you

Thanks for all the support peeps. You folks really are the best!!

I'm going to be 30 this year, which I know isn't really old, but I suppose I'd just like to start having kiddies sooner rather than later. I'd like to still be young enough to be able to run around the garden with them and stuff!

Thanks again. Think you guys are wonderful!

Luvnhugs

Kirst

I know how you feel hun. I had a miscarriage in April, went for my scan thought i was almost 12 weeks and i was only 7 - the baby had died.

Been trying to conceive ever since then and not getting very far.

It does get you down, but it will happen one day.

oh sweetie lots of hugs for you

your time will come, keep your head up

I was like you when me and my partner first began to try - I did thousands of pregnancy tests - all of which were -ve!!! When I'd almost given up hope and actually began to think about something else I got a positive one and now I am 29 weeks pregnant!!!! It will happen but believe me the more you worry and think about it the less likely it is to work!!!! Trust me!!!

HTH's

well i have three children now and when i was 17 i had an ovarian cyst which meant i had an ovary removed and half a tube, i then went on later to have an ectopic, then a miscarriage then 2 children then a miscarriage then my last baby.

it was a bad few years but i have 3 lovely children now, if you stress it is harder to get pregnant you have to chillout and try not to make your whole life be about getting pregnant, good luck xx

I'm going to be 30 this year, which I know isn't really old, but I suppose I'd just like to start having kiddies sooner rather than later. I'd like to still be young enough to be able to run around the garden with them and stuff!

Well I'm 38 and had my first 4 months ago...and yes we plan on having more...and yes I can still run around, quite well in fact!

We've had rather a tough time with our baby, albeit she is a dream child...but she was diagnosed with cancer at 6 weeks old and is currently going through chemo (she will recover....and will run around the garden, and I will chase her and will love it!), and in all honesty, I'm really glad I'm not dealing with it all at the age of 25 or younger...a few years in this instance has given us a lot of strength to deal with it all....I know I wouldn't have done so well when I was younger.

Good luck....if the time is right for you now, go for it, but don't worry about your age....you are really pretty young still in childbearing terms!

Latest posts

Back