Pregnancy weeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't feel a thing with mine, actually tickled a bit. The only uncomfortable thing wad having to lie on my back whilst she did it.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using SalonGeek

Yes I hate laying on my back at the mo. I'm not too bad with those sort of examinations so hopefully I'll be ok.

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Well thanks for clearing that up ladies. Good luck to all you receiving your sweeps :) xx

Im really finding my pregnancy hard now. Got spd :-( it hurts very much. And think i have a cold ... Or hope it is! Been worrying myself silly about shingles and chicken pox as i spent a whole day Saturday with someone who broke out in a rash the next day! :-( Now she is covered in pox. So hoping cold like symptoms aren't the first stage of something to worry about. Pregnancy is such a worrying time :-( x

Congrats to you all.

My gal was prem my waters were leaking at 12 weeks and was in labour for 4 weeks before I had her like full blown contractions then had her at 25 weeks and she weighed half a pound.

I would love to go full turm next time round xx

Aww wow. That's an amazing story. What tiny little baby she must have been at half a pound! x

Oh wow! Amazing how small she was. My son was 7 weeks early but was a big 5lbs. A big prem baby lol. Wierd going overdue this time, I expected this one also to be early. How wrong was I! X

Congrats to all everyone having babies, you're so lucky.
My first was 6 weeks early and he was 6lb 4oz. He was in an incubator for only 24 hours and in hospital for 10 days, just because he couldn't suck properly. X

Last edited:
Congrats to the OP and all others that are pregnant.

All mine have been early my 3rd was born at 36weeks and was 5lb5oz was so tiny. My first was 2 weeks early but 7lb 13oz he was huge.

I hate being pregnant :o( but I am a weirdo and like the labour part, it does help all my labours have been bang on 2 and a half hours from start of contractions to actual birth. There is nothing more satisfying than going through that pain and having your beautiful baby it's amazing

Aww wow. That's an amazing story. What tiny little baby she must have been at half a pound! x

Yeh she was didy lol her head was the size of a cherry tomato lol and smaller than a bic biro lol xx

congrats all who are having baby's

last year a friend of mine had ivf & got pregnant with twin boys. born 15 whopping weeks early! they stayed in hospital until 2 weeks before there official due date. without checking with her I couldn't give you accurate weights but I'm pretty sure 1 was 1lb 2oz & the other was 1lb 6oz, tiny isn't the word but both are fine, She actually took them home new years day just gone x

Oh wow! Amazing how small she was. My son was 7 weeks early but was a big 5lbs. A big prem baby lol. Wierd going overdue this time, I expected this one also to be early. How wrong was I! X

i has two big prem babies my twins were 6 weeks early and 6lbs 1oz and 6lbs 6oz then i was 1 week over due with my second and he was 9lbs. it happens all the time lol relax :)

Yeh she was didy lol her head was the size of a cherry tomato lol and smaller than a bic biro lol xx

Smaller than a biro! ... That truly is amazing. What a little fighter :) xx

How are you holding out? I have a lovely sweep to look forward to in the morning. Hopefully it'll work!

I can have a sweep tomorrow too at my appointment but i really do not want to. I didnt with my first and she still turned up in the end!! And being booked in for an induction at my appoitment too.

I can have a sweep tomorrow too at my appointment but i really do not want to. I didnt with my first and she still turned up in the end!! And being booked in for an induction at my appoitment too.

Well u don't have to have the sweep, like you say, they will arrive eventually, sweep or no sweep so fingers crossed it'll happen for you and I very soon.

I think its happening for me. Woke up during the night and shortly after my last post started have regular pains. They are getting more intense now. Fingers crossed this is it.

I think its happening for me. Woke up during the night and shortly after my last post started have regular pains. They are getting more intense now. Fingers crossed this is it.

Ooo fingers crossed for you!
Good luck honey :)

Fingers crossed for you hun x

On cloud 9. Had my baby girl this eve at 18.55 weighing 8.5 lbs x

Congrats Hun xxx

Congratulations! Hope your both well x

On cloud 9. Had my baby girl this eve at 18.55 weighing 8.5 lbs x

Congratulations hun xxx

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using SalonGeek

Aww congrats hun. What you called her?x

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek