Pregnancy weeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sorella

Reaction score
Hello

I have just done a test and it's positive. Going to the doctors tomorrow just to confirm it. Does anyone know how they calculate how far along you are? So excited :) just can't wait until tomorrow morning :)

Awwww congrats... They go from the first day of your last period.
Im 12 weeks pregnant too :) with my second, its soooooo exciting isnt it. :biggrin:

Hey congrats im sooo jel! If its positive your defo pregnant because the doc told me a negative could be wrong but defo not a positive.

If you work out the day you started your last period thats when theyl class your pregnancy as startd i think? Mine was nearly 2 years ago so its abit blurry but im pretty sure thats how it works!xx

Sent from my X10i

Thank you girls. Oh my god are you serious? I had mine on 12th dec so I'd be 2 months now? It's kinda of scary, wasn't planned etc and still hasn't sunk in yet, just want the doctors to confirm it. Though done 2 test in January and both said negative :s

1st day of last period to get a general idea, but a dating scan at approx 12 weeks will give a more definate timescale as they measure the length of baby etc! if NI is anything like scotland you'll have to make an appointment with the midwife after the doc and they might be able to help more :) at this stage its hit and miss wether the dates are correct if your cycle was irregular in the 1st place, you could be 3 weeks you could be 13!!!
hope all is well, and congratulations :D xxx

Yeh i did four when i found out and 3 were negative and one was positive and the doc said ignore the negatives as a positive cant be wrong.

And 2 months is a great time to find out because youl have a scan next month wheras i found out at 4 weeks and had to wait ages!

Gud luk hun xx

Sent from my X10i

Awww congratulations!!! I'm 38 weeks and 2 days pregnant too!! They work it out that you will be pregnant for approximately 40 weeks (give or take 2 weeks either side) from the first day of your last period. Let us know how you get on xx

Congratulations to all who are pregnant.

You will need to book in with a midwife and answer some questions and they will then book you in for a scan at aprox 12 weeks. They will count 40 weeks from the first day of your last period to get a due date. It is fine to give birth 2 weeks either side of that due date. At the 12 week scan they may change your due date if they find the baby's size to be bigger or smaller than expected.

Working it out from the 12th Dec 2011, your due date will be 17th September 2012.

Ohhhh I'm all excited now :) thanks for all your replies. Haven't had a period since dec so I'm taking it as those two negative tests were wrong! I don't get irregular periods so was strange when last two months they didn't show. Can't wait for the morning now :) xx

Yes they will say the negative tests were either too early to pick up the correct results or were false negatives.

You are 9 weeks pregnant tomorrow. :p:D:p

I'm so afraid of jinxin it :( feel like I shouldn't be talking about it or looking at pregnancy info etc :( xx

Oh wow congrats hun, good luck for tomorrow x

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using SalonGeek

Congratulations!!!
I found out im pregnant last saturday :D only started trying 22nd dec! MEGA happy! Did a clearblue test today said 3+
It will be my second baby, first will be 2 a week today!

They go on the first day of your last period so im looking at around 10th oct :)

I am due TODAY.

My first was 9 days late, wondering how late this one'll be!!

Congrats to all you others out the that are pregnant :)

Thank you :) congrats to everyone else and good luck xx

ooooh congrats girls!!!!

i am oober jelly. i can't wait to have kids. i'd love to pop one out soon :D

let us know once you hear from the doctor! false positives are rare!

Ow congratulations to you all :):):)

Can't get an appointment with the doctor this morning so I'm having to wait until tomorrow :( hate the waiting game

Ohhhh how exciting!! I'm 14wks pregnant and found out beginning of December but couldn't hide it over x,as as I wasn't drinking so had to tell family even though I was only 7 weeks.

It's my first and we are so excited!! Congrats to everyone in the same boat,it's such an amazing thing to go through!

Congratulations to all. There is most def a baby boom at the moment I can guess what everyone has been doing through the recession hehe I'm 35 weeks so not long left for me.

They go from the date of your last period and 40 weeks from there to get your due date which will be Confirmed at your 12 weeks ultrasound. Here's a pic of my baby at 27 weeks to make you all go ahhhhhh :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329136459.267684.jpg

Latest posts

Back