Pregnancy weeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4D scans are so fab, I loved having mine on my last little one (who is now nearly 4).

It was fascinating to see our little man before he arrived, I loved how it really did look like him when he was born.

2-1.jpg
Image010.jpg

4D scans are so fab, I loved having mine on my last little one (who is now nearly 4).

It was fascinating to see our little man before he arrived, I loved how it really did look like him when he was born.

2-1.jpg
Image010.jpg

Wow that's really accurate!

Congrats all you other pregnant ladies. Im 23 weeks. Having a rough time with it due to my other health problems. But i am so excited!! I would do it again :)

Found out in September and couldn't be happier. Especially after being told i May never have them xx

I'm currently 4 days overdue! Second baby. First one was premature so I'm not used to this waiting around! Lol

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

congates to all of those that are pregnant, i hope you have easy pregnancies...my second pregancy i was in and out of hospital and then the little monkey was a week late..unlike my first pregancy i was 6 weeks early and in labor in 2 day before even knowing it lol it was twins tho lol..

Ive still not popped. 2 days over now.

Hopefully not much longer for you! :) are you having long walks/using birthing ball etc? (personally i dont think anything works but nice to think it might)
I was three days over with my little girl, id rang to book in for a sweep and i think the thought of it scared me that much half an hour later my waters broke :D

Congratulations !

Did you get to see the doctor ?

I am hoping to start trying for a second one in May after I get married. I loved being pregnant !

Tomorrow I'll be 6 days overdue :( Ergh had enough now! Been eating currys, keeping active by walking housework etc, running round after my 3 year old, taking raspberry leaf tea, had reflexology... nothing seems to be working! X

I really don't want to be the bearer of bad tidings ladies, but with my first I was two weeks over and in labour for 3 days. With my second, she was 2 weeks and 3 days over and I was INDUCED!!! That thing wasn't coming out of its own accord!!! Hefty eviction notice I can tell u!!!!

Oh no, what a stubborn baby! Lol. X

How are you holding out? I have a lovely sweep to look forward to in the morning. Hopefully it'll work!

I really don't want to be the bearer of bad tidings ladies, but with my first I was two weeks over and in labour for 3 days. With my second, she was 2 weeks and 3 days over and I was INDUCED!!! That thing wasn't coming out of its own accord!!! Hefty eviction notice I can tell u!!!!

Lol!! Eviction notice had me in stitches x

How are you holding out? I have a lovely sweep to look forward to in the morning. Hopefully it'll work!

To sound very stupid Im sure.. Being pregnant myself.. But what is a sweep? Not something I've read about in my many baby books lol x

Congrats to you all.

My gal was prem my waters were leaking at 12 weeks and was in labour for 4 weeks before I had her like full blown contractions then had her at 25 weeks and she weighed half a pound.

I would love to go full turm next time round xx

To sound very stupid Im sure.. Being pregnant myself.. But what is a sweep? Not something I've read about in my many baby books lol x

A sweep is where a midwife will try and separate the membranes from the cervix to help stimulate labour. It's rather uncomfortable apparently but if it works it'll be worth it.

Congrats to you all.

My gal was prem my waters were leaking at 12 weeks and was in labour for 4 weeks before I had her like full blown contractions then had her at 25 weeks and she weighed half a pound.

I would love to go full turm next time round xx

Oh wow! Amazing how small she was. My son was 7 weeks early but was a big 5lbs. A big prem baby lol. Wierd going overdue this time, I expected this one also to be early. How wrong was I! X

A sweep is when they sweep around your cervix to try and kick start labour, think its meant to dislodge the plug or something. Can't really remember. I didn't have 1 with my first, she was 10 days late, had her the morning of the day I was meant to be induced. She will be 9 next week. With my son I was overdue by 5 days according to scan dates but 2 days early by my dates, I had a sweep with him at 10am on a Monday morn, had felt uncomfortable for a few days but didn't think much of it, my waters broke at midnight and he was born in 15.04.09 at 7am, exactly 4 hours of labour weighing exactly 9 lb. Very precise is my lil man.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using SalonGeek

A sweep is where a midwife will try and separate the membranes from the cervix to help stimulate labour. It's rather uncomfortable apparently but if it works it'll be worth it.

I didn't feel a thing with mine, actually tickled a bit. The only uncomfortable thing wad having to lie on my back whilst she did it.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using SalonGeek

Oh wow! Amazing how small she was. My son was 7 weeks early but was a big 5lbs. A big prem baby lol. Wierd going overdue this time, I expected this one also to be early. How wrong was I! X

Ahh bless him yeh a big prem buba that's really good though for weight.

Yeh my gal was tiny tiny and still is lol xxx

Latest posts

Back