pregnancy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TigaLilli

Reaction score
:silly:
Hello out there!
This is my first time posting so be gentle with me!!!

Is any one aware of any problems I may have with Nail art over Natural nails on Pregnant clients?
I'd usually use a Bond aid - Base C/Ridge filler - Polish - Water based acrylic paints - Top C...
Should I be using F&T free products???

This particular client has been exposed to rubber solvents etc for a few years but has stopped using all of them for the duration & is just being cautious of what she's alowing herself to come into contact with.

I've never had any problems with nail art OR acrylic L&P on pregnant clients, but so I just wanted to Double Check with everyone...
I've read previous advice on Ventilation/Temperature & 'Walk about breaks' very helpful!
Hope someone can help me set my client's mind at rest... :silly:

Welcome to the site and I'll try to be gentle with :) you.

Remember that whatever you put onto the nailplate is NOT absorbed by the blood stream as there is no blood supply to the plate.

She will be fine wearing nail art of any type.

Hello :)
I think I saw your profile in Nails a couple of months ago, I was very impressed with your nail art. If you are they same person I am thinking of I too work in Print and do Nails Mobile over in Batley! Hope you enjoy the site there is some really helpful advice given and tips shared..its fab wish I had found it sooner. All the best :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back