pregnancy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muggle

Reaction score
i have this regular client that is 3 months gone. she never has any lifting or problems with her nails, but sinse being pregnant we have had a few problems. i have heard this can happen, but i was wondering if there is anything that can be done to help or prevent it. its mainly slight lifting and the gel top coat peeling, she really doesnt want to have them off. thanks for the advise:)

It is her hormones that is causing this to happen so you may not be able to stop it from happening but you can try......
scrubfresh then nailfresh then scrubfresh again, do this to each nail after prep and before applying your product.
It does not say in your profile what system you use so i could only advise for creative use,
update your profile hun with as much info as possible then we will be able to help you much more

thank you, i use nsi, it is on my profile iv just checked, have i put it on the wrong part of profile settings? not used to it yet lol

Ok the items that i mentioned are by creative nail design and can be used along side nsi products,
my mate is a nsi tech and she uses them so it would be ok if you wanted to give them a try,
don't get disheartened hun if these don't solve the problem, its them raging hormones causing the problem hth

i agree with loubylou....you may also want to recommend she has her maintenance appointments bit more frequently as her nails will probably start growing quicker....this way you can keep a closer eye on her nails

depending on how much work is involved you could always do slightly cheaper maintence if she comes more regularly....if you find you still have the same amount of work to do then i wouldn't charge any less.....did any of that make sense?!?!?

xx

Latest posts

Back