Pregnant lash tech

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xmariexm

Reaction score
Hi just wanting to know if it's still safe for a lash technician to carry on doing lashes throughout her pregnancy or not I can't find and information anywere thanks ?

I Can’t see any reason why not?
Is there something in particular you think might be a problem?
Maybe posture towards the end of her term might be uncomfortable xx

I was just worried about glue fumes I get red eyes at the end of doing a set of lashes although I do wear a mask maybe I need to change my glue I use eyelash empourium xx

I was just worried about glue fumes I get red eyes at the end of doing a set of lashes although I do wear a mask maybe I need to change my glue I use eyelash empourium xx

If your eyes are getting sore from using the glue then I’d say it’s irritating you so a change of glue would prob be for the best!
Other than that and a bad back leaning over I think you should be safe to carry on xx

Make sure you use an FFP3 rated mask, those paper ones sold by most beauty outlets are only for dust and particles. Also check that there is good air movement in the treatment room. A desk fan on low in the opposite corner should be enough. If you're in any doubt, speak to a health professional. I'm guilty of zoning out and forgetting to alter my posture often enough.

Latest posts

Back