Pregnant nail technician

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am 25 weeks pregnant and work from home part time doing nails, I cleared it with my midwife in early stages but I still have some anxiety about the acrylic products and acetone I’m using.. can anyone reassure me on this matter? I wear gloves and a mask at every appointment and do probably a few sets a week not all day everyday 🙂 just got lots of anxiety and Google doesn’t help!
Thanks

There are thousands of nail techs all over the world working whilst pregnant with absolutely no issues. Use the search facility on here to find other posts too.

I worked up until 38 weeks with my first born and worked up to the day I was taken in to be induced with my youngest (being induced was nothing to do with working with monomer/acetone etc, I have difficulties and was extremely lucky and surprised to not only get pregnant but also be able to carry my first to term) they are 14 and 11 now, perfectly healthy and have grown up with me working from home bar an odd stint in a hairdressers over the years, I typically average 5 clients a day 6 days a week.

Latest posts

Back