Pregnant

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyathome

Reaction score
so how far gone are you and are you still working? i am nearly 34 weeks pregnant and still working mobile and booked up till the end of the month :/ lol oh and booked on 2 courses lvl on monday and a sculpting workshop on the 2nd of July. Apart from the back ache and struggling to bend forward i am doing fine lol people keep on telling me to slow down but i just can`t. What`s your story lol x

so how far gone are you and are you still working? i am nearly 34 weeks pregnant and still working mobile and booked up till the end of the month :/ lol oh and booked on 2 courses lvl on monday and a sculpting workshop on the 2nd of July. Apart from the back ache and struggling to bend forward i am doing fine lol people keep on telling me to slow down but i just can`t. What`s your story lol x

Not pregnant but just wanted to say good luck with everything, How dedicated! ;) x

Firstly congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm 31 weeks pregnant with my second, have a 20 month old boy already. I work part time in banking & also do mobile spray tanning. Same as you with the back ache so haven't been pushing the tanning too much.

Do you know what your having or picked any names? We haven't found out as we didn't with our first & as yet we haven't got a single name for boy or girl. Wishing you luck for the next 6 weeks

Thank you guys :) congratulations to you too Titch 16. Yes its a girl calling her Sofia as i am Italian i wanted to give her an Italian name but that you could pronounce it in the Uk i also really liked it so best of both. I can`t do spray tans anymore my back has and decided that for me and struggling with pedicures however, still manging minx, swarovski and rockstar toes lol i put them on the couch and work like that. Im finding it hard to relax and not take bookings i would rather work that be at home i get so bored. Titch what are you having and have you got names picked out yet? x

Thank you guys :) congratulations to you too Titch 16. Yes its a girl calling her Sofia as i am Italian i wanted to give her an Italian name but that you could pronounce it in the Uk i also really liked it so best of both. I can`t do spray tans anymore my back has and decided that for me and struggling with pedicures however, still manging minx, swarovski and rockstar toes lol i put them on the couch and work like that. Im finding it hard to relax and not take bookings i would rather work that be at home i get so bored. Titch what are you having and have you got names picked out yet? x

The longer you work hon the easier the birth IMO!!!! Lets face it its that or sitting on your bum all day watching Jeremy Kyle!!!
Good luck and go treat yourself to a pregnancy massage, it will help your back enormously!
Tinaxx

Oh you must be exhasted!! good luck with everything!!

Good luck! I remember it well. I worked mobile up until 38 weeks doing pedis and manis. It was murder. I wish I'd taken more time off beforehand. She came at 39 weeks so I only had a week off before the hell began. I returned to work at 4 weeks bringing baby in the car seat while carrying out treatments. I thought I was going to die. Baby didn't like sleeping at night so you imagine the state of me. one night I walked out of the house, drove to the Sainsbury's
Car park and just bawled for 2 hours.

I hope it all goes smoothly for you and that you take some time off to relax. Please don't over do it, it's not worth it. I'd certainly do it differently now.

Take care xxx

thank you :)
no not really tired after clients however, i get tired at around 2pm and if i am at home and not doing anything, i generally have a quick siesta :lol:. I tried relaxing after the 2nd day i was that bored i put special offers on my facebook so people would book in asap lol i sleep pretty well at night and always have 9 hours sleep so at least not too tired. Last week i did 10 clients in a day and apart from the little back ache at the end of it i was fine. One of my clients has booked me to do her wedding make up on the 14th of July even though she knew my due date the 29th of July :eek: i accepted but told her i may not turn up if its early labour lol i also told her if i turn up to wear her wellies ahahahah.
Laughing now i bet when she is born i will regret not taking time out lol I do listen to my body though and so far i can handle it i just hope to be like this till at least the 14th lol. x

We don't know the sex and haven't got a name yet. It's so hard this time. Our little boy is called Ollie so got to find a boy and girls name that goes with Ollie.
Are you all ready for your baby girl? Nursery set up etc? We are just in the process of moving house so it's all go at the minute x

We don't know the sex and haven't got a name yet. It's so hard this time. Our little boy is called Ollie so got to find a boy and girls name that goes with Ollie.
Are you all ready for your baby girl? Nursery set up etc? We are just in the process of moving house so it's all go at the minute x
got everything minus the furniture and no the room is not ready yet :/ will start the painting soon or should i say the fella will then get the room up and ready in July some time. Im pretty laid back and for the first month she will be in my bedroom anyway so no rush.
I struggled from day one to find boys names and Sofia`s name pretty much came to me straight away and weird i have a girl. I am really bad with boys names so can`t help you why don`t you ask people on here or look on the internet or buy books. Have you got the baby brain?? me?? oh yes i can`t believe half of the things i do or say sometimes lol concentration? whats that ahaha x
and oh moving :/ i hope its not stressing you out, people say its the most stressfull time, i actually enjoy it as its the excitement of waking up somewhere new. Good luck with it x

Only just started the ball rolling with moving as we've brought a second house so I'm hoping we are moved in before baby decides to come although my first was 3 weeks early.
You sound so organised, I'm really not this time round, oh yes I definitely have baby brain, sometimes I can't remember a question I've asked seconds before ha ha

well good luck with it all, as for the organized bit well im not moving house so its easier for me. Not like the baby is going to come home and get angry because his/her bedroom is not ready lol 3 weeks early?? how lucky are you, i hope mine comes early and not late, you always hear how horrible it is the last few weeks.

well good luck with it all, as for the organized bit well im not moving house so its easier for me. Not like the baby is going to come home and get angry because his/her bedroom is not ready lol 3 weeks early?? how lucky are you, i hope mine comes early and not late, you always hear how horrible it is the last few weeks.

My sister was a bit late and she said it was like having your birthday but getting no presents. Lol. All the best with the rest of your pregnancy, keep us updated x

My sister was a bit late and she said it was like having your birthday but getting no presents. Lol. All the best with the rest of your pregnancy, keep us updated x
and the same to you :) x

Latest posts

Back