Premier Gel lamp recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyshack101

Reaction score
Hiya, I have recently swapped gel polish brands to Premier Gel, but do not know what lamp would be compatible? On their website it says to use a 48w lamp, I have had a look at the Sun UV Lamps so far. I haven't received a response from Premier Gel themselves on what brand they recommend? I currently use the Entity Lamp and have had a few nails peeling and unsure if it is down to my current lamp. xx

That's disappointing that Premier Gel haven't bothered to reply to your query. It's also worrying that their website just recommends using any 48w lamp to cure as that implies they don't understand how gel polish cures :-(

Type Premier Gel into the search bar at the top right hand corner and have a read of a recent thread, which you might find interesting! Also have a look at the pinned post at the top of the Nail forums, which explains why any old lamp won't do. Although these posts won't directly answer your question, they will at least help you understand why the correct lamp is so important and maybe question a brand that doesn't seem to know this.

Latest posts

Back