Premier vs The Gel Bottle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandynails

Reaction score
Been using premier and love it but now they are now no longer delivering to Canada so have left me out on a limb.
What is the gel bottle like as a comparison? I use Bio Sculpture too.

From my understanding Premier Gel have just copied The Gel Bottle! If it's the brand I'm thinking of - and I'm sure it is as they even copied their bottles! - there was quite a lot of controversy and Ill feeling at the time.

I've read that one company started off as a husband and wife team. They split and one got the business so the other opened their own! So the product is basically the same, just different company names and owners!

From my understanding Premier Gel have just copied The Gel Bottle! If it's the brand I'm thinking of - and I'm sure it is as they even copied their bottles! - there was quite a lot of controversy and Ill feeling at the time.

They didn’t copy it, the owner was the co owner of the gel bottle and split from the company and set up their own. It’s the same product I think because the gel bottle was made by the person who makes premier

Latest posts

Back