Premiere Orlando??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Dear all geeks,

Does anyone know how I could get into the biggest Beauty Event on Earth??
I am lucky enough to go on holiday in the USA in June (as the parents of my partner want to treat us). Yes as I said, lucky me!!
I went up the roof when I have found out that the beauty show in Orlando is taking place while I will be in town. Unbelievable. Right, I got extremely exited!! But then I have found out that you have to have some kind of american diploma. At least I think.
I am really hoping that someone could confirm that an english qualified tech could actually get in. I am desperate to get in...
The tickets have to be ordered before end & non refundable.
Also all the major players will be there. It is unmissable! It would be such a shame to miss this while I am there. I would be so upset!!!:cry:

Could anyone please help??
Thank you geeks.

Maybe give them a call and explain your situation????

Maybe give them a call and explain your situation????

Thanks Samara. Well I thought about it but I wanted to find out first if any geeks, as it is an international site, would know anything about it.
It's not easy to call the States because of the time difference.
Would anyone know anything??

If you're calling Florida then they're 5 hours behing the UK, their 9am is your 2pm.
The site is international however there aren't a lot of technicians who use it from that part of America.
You could try asking on the Beauty Tech forum...

Thank you Sandi for the tips.
I am already looking at the site!

Sharon,

If you can't get to order your ticket from the web site then you can get them in the Sally's wholesalers in florida as they also sell the tickets for the show, all you need to do is go along to one of their stores (you'll find their branch locations on their website) show them a copy of your certificates - or even better your UK's Sally's card if you have one - and they'll sell you the tickets.

Hope that helps,

Lou

Sharon,

If you can't get to order your ticket from the web site then you can get them in the Sally's wholesalers in florida as they also sell the tickets for the show, all you need to do is go along to one of their stores (you'll find their branch locations on their website) show them a copy of your certificates - or even better your UK's Sally's card if you have one - and they'll sell you the tickets.

Hope that helps,

Lou

Hi Lou,

Thanks for the tip. I will certainly do this. Might even go to a Sally here & ask questions. You never know!!
Great idea, thanks again.:)

Hi
I went to the show a couple of years ago WOW it was fab. lucky you!!!
I just rang and paid for my ticket by credit card and it was waiting for me when i got thre (willcall).
You can get some fabulous bargains so take plenty $$$ Creative had a large stand with nail desks and products ect so you could try their products. Make sure you wear comfy shoes and cool clothes, it does get very busy!
Have a great time
Amanda

Hi
I went to the show a couple of years ago WOW it was fab. lucky you!!!
I just rang and paid for my ticket by credit card and it was waiting for me

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for the tips. I will certainely make sure to be confy on the day. Quite honestly, I cannot wait for it. I have red that you can try the products & that they give free tuition. Have you seen this??

Hugs:hug:

Hey!
I went 2 years ago with my parents - had no problems getting (a trade card like Sally's is fine) tho it was pricey.
Was the most amazing show as a whole but the nail area is so so small - went round it in no time. Its mainly hair and beauty and I didnt find that much to buy but the demonstrations were the best I've ever witnessed - the techniques'll blow your mind and the demonstrators are the industries best.
DONT miss Heidi Bender for Young Nails

Well you don't know how peed off I am hearing about this exhibition as I'm in Florida 1st May for 2 weeks - do dam, too early for the show. How great a holiday that would have been if I could have went to a beauty show too.

Never mind, I hope you have a great time.:)

Latest posts

Back