Preparation for FDFC

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharon Green

Reaction score
Hiya,

I will be booking my FDFC in the New Year :D and am wondering if there is any preparation I can do between now and the first day of the course to help me get 'the edge'? I have trained (and passed) in gel with Essential Nails and Bio Sculpture.

Sharon

I would not do anything prior to the course.

You will learn everything you need to know right there in the class room.

Go with an open mind and be ready to absorb new knowledge.

You will be shown techniques that differ from those you have been shown before -- be willing to change.

Everyone at the class will be in the same boat -- you do not need any advantage over the others ...

Let the trainer do the teaching (even though you have some experience) and enjoy the learning experience.

Hi Geeg,

Thanks for the reply. I am going to go in with an open mind . I have often described myself as 'likened to a sponge' because I have a habit of 'soaking up' information (with the help of a pad & pen), I will be making LOADS of notes. I just wish I had the money now (saving like crazy!!) to do the course with Marianne in January but it is looking more like March :? .

Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back