Prepig hair question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairgeek19

Reaction score
I have a client who used to get a full head of highlights, but now has 4 inch of regrowth , natural level 6. But now wants change to go to a level 5 brown with copper lights. I know I can prepig hair with perfection, but then I would have to lift lights again to lift the /44 perfecton out and to put a copper on. Is there an easier way around this where I can get my copper done at the same time, maybe 8/43 colour touch to prepig with 1.9. I never do copper to be honest mainly highlights.

I have a client who used to get a full head of highlights, but now has 4 inch of regrowth , natural level 6. But now wants change to go to a level 5 brown with copper lights. I know I can prepig hair with perfection, but then I would have to lift lights again to lift the /44 perfecton out and to put a copper on. Is there an easier way around this where I can get my copper done at the same time, maybe 8/43 colour touch to prepig with 1.9. I never do copper to be honest mainly highlights.
Easy... Pre pig the whole head with perfecton.
Do your highlights using KP 8/43 + 9% on the natural root and then ct 8/43 + 1.9%on the blonde ends. Then inbetween the foils then apply your base colour. Assuming your client wanted a more neutral tone. You could do ct 6/71 + 4/71 on the roots + ct 6/73 + 4/71 + 1.9% on the lighter ends. Let to process for 20 mins.

Easy... Pre pig the whole head with perfecton.
Do your highlights using KP 8/43 + 9% on the natural root and then ct 8/43 + 1.9%on the blonde ends. Then inbetween the foils then apply your base colour. Assuming your client wanted a more neutral tone. You could do ct 6/71 + 4/71 on the roots + ct 6/73 + 4/71 + 1.9% on the lighter ends. Let to process for 20 mins.
Thank you for the reply 😀

Latest posts

Back