Prescriptive Facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelxdevil

Geeky Sac Waxer
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good prescriptive facial products I can use on my clients.

I'm currently using RVB products but is there one brand that I can stick with for my basic and luxury/prescriptive facials.

I've looked at the Anesi range but there is so much to choose from. I'm also currently looking at the bio-col range which I absolutely adore so I may have to go for that but wanted peoples opinions first.

I'm a mobile and home based salon on a budget and I know some of the larger companies wont look twice at me.

Thanks everyone, I know I can rely on you x

Hi Sarah,

Susan Molyneux do a fantastic range of prescriptive facial products. I used them at college & not only do they give really good results they are fun to do !

They also supply to mobile therapists & reasonably priced.

Might have a look thanks Juliette x

I looked at Susan Molyneux but the £1,000 start up costs were too much for me.

Me too x

Anyone else know of any others? I've managed to get bio-col (all collegen based) (quite a high percentage of collegen) kit for under 500.00.

Hi Sara,

We will be stocking the Annemarie-Borlind range from germany and stock should be available from next week

I used to use this range years ago and it was the only thing that did not make my face break out . I especially like their Anti-stress mask :) (A very cooling and soothing face mask ) and the System Absolute series

You can start out buying as little or as much as you want .There is no fixed set up cost . If you would like to know more then either pm me or e mail at

[email protected]

Karen

Have sent you an email x

I have just started to use the "Carat" facial by Skin by Sterex.

It is anti-ageing with faberooney results.

Start up costs can be as little as £200.

PM me if interested.

cariad are a aromatherpy based natural skincare products and they are based in hitchin

they also have a minimum order of £50

pm me if you want tel number

will be interested to see what actually is available and especially some places where the start up fee is not so high

I've just been in touch with Gareth from Jean D'Arcel and he's really nice, he's also going to send me some information.

**Tracey** said:
cariad are a aromatherpy based natural skincare products and they are based in hitchin

they also have a minimum order of £50

pm me if you want tel number

will be interested to see what actually is available and especially some places where the start up fee is not so high

Send it to the usual address babes x Don't they have a website?

What about the Priadara range from Ellisons?

I've heard from another therapist (friend of mine) that it's not that good.

Sarah......you know I'll be nipping up the road for a facial hun! x

fificharlie said:
Sarah......you know I'll be nipping up the road for a facial hun! x
You know you're always welcome hun x

angelxdevil said:
I've heard from another therapist (friend of mine) that it's not that good.

What the Priadara range?

Nail FX said:
What the Priadara range?
Like I mentioned earlier hun, I've heard from another therapist (friend of mine) that it's not that good.

angelxdevil said:
Like I mentioned earlier hun, I've heard from another therapist (friend of mine) that it's not that good.

Sorry I was trying to assertain which product you were refering to when you said another therapist had said it wasn't so good... just clarifying :)

I am using this product in my salon and so far I have been impressed with the results as have my clients.. but I havent compaired it to the big named brands so all I can go off is what results I have had.

Nail FX said:
Sorry I was trying to assertain which product you were refering to when you said another therapist had said it wasn't so good... just clarifying :)

I am using this product in my salon and so far I have been impressed with the results as have my clients.. but I havent compaired it to the big named brands so all I can go off is what results I have had.
I might ask if they send out samples and try it for myself. Really shouldn't go on other peoples say so should I lol x

I use one called Swiss Dermyl which is formulated in Switzerland, they have no initial outlay and their products are used by the Royal Family and Caprice apparently. their website is www.repcom.ch pick the English version, if you do speak to Andy & do go ahead with them please refer me (Vicky Armstrong) as I get a free gift - any questions about their range please ask xx.

Latest posts

Back