Present for a 5 year old?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bimbodesign

Reaction score
After a little help...

I need to get a cool present for a 5 year old boy, I'm out of touch with the latest trend for little boys! :irked:

Can you point me in the direction of what will go down a treat on Christmas Day? - but not break the bank...

Thanx x

i think ben 10 and teenage mutant ninja turtles are the in thing at the moment with this age, they start quite cheap and get a bit more expensive depending what you buy.
hth's

I think it depends on what type of kid he is.

Any clues?

what about play cars/lorrys....boys always love these....what programme does he like...it was telly tubbys when mine were growing up!!!!!....if he likes a programme get it the toy to that...

Top toy that my son likes and he's coming up five.
Disney Cars
Power Rangers
Beyblades
Lego kits, age appropriate though.
Hope this helps hun, so much choice out there. x

After a little help...

I need to get a cool present for a 5 year old boy, I'm out of touch with the latest trend for little boys! :irked:

Can you point me in the direction of what will go down a treat on Christmas Day? - but not break the bank...

Thanx x

Hi Hon

My son is 6, he is massively into Ben 10 (can't get hold of the figures in the shops, try ebay), Transformers - only the ones that actually transform though, he has begged for the Gloslime kit from Argos and Moonsand seems to be another one that catches his imagination.

Hope it helps, Sam x

OOO I know, I know!!

... I have found that Kid K'Nex sets are always a hit.
Kid K'nex is a simple constrution toy which is perfect for his age.

I have two boys (3 and 7) and have had a huge collection of this stuff.
When my eldest was 5 - he got a little kit for his birthday from a kiddie at school..... turned out to be his fave pressie - he played with it all the time.

Anyway, the kit has grown over the years..... he still enjoys making creatures etc out of it and my youngest loves it too (although he hasn't quite sussed it yet)

You can get it in argos and toysrus, but I think amazon have the most choice.
Have a look, see what you think.

Amazon.co.uk: Kid K'nex - Bucket of Buddies - 70pc: Toys & Games

my son is now 9 and he has had something to do with hot wheels every year and he still loves them. he started off with just cars and now he has tracks, there is such a big range out there and they all work together, cars are priced from 99 pence and tracks from £10, really good value for money and they are all well played with in my house.

Latest posts

Back