Pressed Flowers For Sale - Excellent Price

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VickyB

Reaction score
Hi

I've been in contact with Sandy at Devon pressed flowers - website: www.devonpressedflowers.freeserve.co.uk , she has asked me to let you all know that she has been getting together dried flowers for Nail Art. They are absolutely gorgeous (I've had a sample)! They will be for sale from 6 August .... price - wait for it .... 1.50 (&50p P&P) per pack of 20 mixed, if you buy more than 4 packs the P&P is free. Current payment method is cheque/postal order.

Her e-mail address is: [email protected].

Vicky

VickyB said:
Hi

I've been in contact with Sandy at Devon pressed flowers - website: www.devonpressedflowers.freeserve.co.uk , she has asked me to let you all know that she has been getting together dried flowers for Nail Art. They are absolutely gorgeous (I've had a sample)! They will be for sale from 6 August .... price - wait for it .... 1.50 (&50p P&P) per pack of 20 mixed, if you buy more than 4 packs the P&P is free. Current payment method is cheque/postal order.

Her e-mail address is: [email protected].

Vicky
Wow that is soooo cheap. You gotta wonder how she makes any money at all :)

I agree - such a bargain. The flowers on her web site don't do these little beauties justice ... they are as perfectly shaped as the ones from NSI (and prettier), just the right size for a fingernail!
Perhaps Sandy will post pics of them when they are all ready.

Vicky

I will e-mail her today, great price.

I have noticed that lots of people on here are talking about pressed flowers, but how do you use them and what flowers are the most suitable?

thanks

Sue

suzie01895 said:
I have noticed that lots of people on here are talking about pressed flowers, but how do you use them and what flowers are the most suitable?

thanks

Sue
You can use any flower that is the right size for the nail. You can press them yourself or buy them from a supplier (ShropshireDawn and Glorsclaws sell pressed flowers as well as this lady mentioned) which is better coz you get more of a selection than out of yours/other people's back gardens!! You can either put them under a top coat or set them under l&p or resin, as you choose. In other words, they are pretty versatile!

I had some samples from Sandy, they are nice but there were only 1 or 2 that were small enough for fingers, the rest I thought would be too big. Ok for big toe perhaps depends on personal preference I suppose.

I am certainly going to pick some in the garden and put them under blotting paper under a heavy book for at least 2 weeks, that should do it. There's lots around, little forget-me-nots, those little blue weeds, red ones don't know what they are called, anything else I can find.

Deb379

Hi

Looks like Sandy must have increased her selection for nail art as the ones I received were absolutely perfect for the nail ... I wouldn't have gone any smaller. The ones I received were a new batch she said - and especially for nail art.

Vicky

i have emailed her myself but haven't got around to sending for a sample. Now i will wait untill the others are available. For that price they are really worth it.

I'm expecting my samples in the post TODAY - hurray up postie, i'm gagging here!!!!

Latest posts

Back