Pressed Flowers under L/P...help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cathie!

Reaction score
Received my flowes from Dawn and Glo yesterday, beautiful, thanks.

Tried them out but the problem I had is that when capping with clear, when buffing the clear to a high shine it just sort of flaked off around the area I had applied the resin to secure the flower.

Is this because I didn't let the resin dry for long enough before applying the clear l/p.

All my products are EZ Flow.

Look forward to hearing from you.

hey hun

I use these too under l&p and i use CND gel bond and i try and wipe off any excess before applying clear all over but im sure sometimes there is a little left

i havent had any probs to date with flower or product or anythign flaking off so cant really help, only to ask if you applied enough clear over top ??

not much help really am i ?!:o

kx

nails@42ndstreet said:
Received my flowes from Dawn and Glo yesterday, beautiful, thanks.

Tried them out but the problem I had is that when capping with clear, when buffing the clear to a high shine it just sort of flaked off around the area I had applied the resin to secure the flower.

Is this because I didn't let the resin dry for long enough before applying the clear l/p.

All my products are EZ Flow.

Look forward to hearing from you.

I have had my flowers on my nails for at least 10 days and have not encountered any problems with them. All I did was stick them on with normal nail glue(!) and the put the L&P over the top. Like Karren asked, do you think you put enough product over to encase them? They can sometimes be a bit lumpy in the middle of the flowers so you do have to build the product up around that. HTH.

i think either your final coating was too thin, or your file to harsh, or a bit heavy with the file, if they are`nt flat flowers then as nikki says some have little bumps in them, dont worry you will soon get the hang of them !

Thankks for that. I think my clear must have been too thin. Will keep trying!!

Latest posts

Back