pressed flowers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmalouisa

Reaction score
hi on www.bestpressedflowers.co.uk
wat are the best flowers to put on nails as i didnt want to order and they come back to big? thanxs xx

emmalouisa said:
hi on www.bestpressedflowers.co.uk
wat are the best flowers to put on nails as i didnt want to order and they come back to big? thanxs xx

Here's a thought...why not go to your local garden centre to see what size flowers are suitable and you think are pretty and take it from there...Then you could order the pressed knowing the sizes are okay..

Hi Emma, I think the best people to ask are the ones who are selling them. Tell them you want tiny ones and ask how small are their smallest.

:)

hi yeah i emailed them a couple of times but no reply looks like ill be off to the garden centre at the weekend xx

Hi Emma,

There was a website posted the other day for devon pressed flowers. they were cheap only 4p a flower I have ordered some as minimum order only £5. Will let you know how big they are. I know lobelia are quiet small flowers. Hope this helps

Jenny

new to all this, only just qualified, never really heard of using pressed flowers how does it work?

luckybird21 said:
new to all this, only just qualified, never really heard of using pressed flowers how does it work?

Just do a search on Flowers and you will see many posts on this :)

Hi,
Just thought I would tell you that Shrop Dawn & me both sell pressed flowers small enough to use on nails.
We both do crafts & it grew from there for us.
Our prices are 3.25 (soz no pound sign) inc. p&p per 20.
The only reason that we havent advertised them here is because as yet we dont have pics of them except the ones that we have posted on our nails.
If any of you get stuck with these websites ... you could always try us. Hth.

I emailed Devon pressed flowers and told her what i wanted them for and she told me a long list of lovely flowers i could use. Plus they are 4p a spray of flowers so you get quite a few fr your money well worth ordering and they are very helpful.

hi wendy they havent got back to me yet could you pm me the list of flowers they recommended in devon so i can order some?

thanxs xx

Latest posts

Back