Prestige hair extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kym handley

Reaction score
hiii, I've been doing hair extensions for coming up to a year now using mainly fusions and loops!
I trained with belle so was pushed into using the glamorouslengths hair, as good as this is I found the selection of colour very limited so decided to try a new company. I opted for prestige as their colour range is amazing, has anyone used these before and what feedback have you had about the hair?
I've just received my first order of the 1gram single drawn hair (I ordered 125grams!) but for a full head it looks super thin? I normally use 175 strands of 0.6gram hair and it looks a lot thicker?! Stressing now as this is Wednesdays fitting and no time to order any extra!!
Thanks xx

Not completely on topic but how did you find the GL? I've heard nothing but bad reviews which has put me off trying them

I've never had any complaints about it to be honest, the hair is pretty good quality. The only complaint id have would be the range of colours they have and they seem to run out of blonde stock very quickly!

I'll defiantly give it a go, I trained with belle too but was warned against their hair. It's one of those things though you don't know till you try!
Good look with prestige, I'd love to know how you get on. I'm in need of a new supplier! X

Glamourous lengths is fine. They have terrible reviews on here, I do not know why? I use them the odd time along with SJK and hair planet. Removed prestige on a client last week it seemed nice though.

I have heard that a well known hair extension technician who's work looks amazing uses Prestige! x

My mistake completely, I only ordered 100grams, I've ordered another pack and it feels lovely now! Off to fit this hair shortly so will let you know what the end product is like x

Do you have a picture of end result as I'm looking at using prestige .. Do they do trade discounts?

I have just used prestige today. I will attach before and after.
This was my first attempt at practising so any constructive Criticism welcome :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1446244227.072802.jpg

They look great well done .. Looks like you had some short layers to contend with but you've blended it really nicely [emoji4] how do the extensions feel and how many bonds did you use for this ? X

Sorry the picture quality is terrible, this is a before and after and I used 120 strands of 1gram hair, it was the perfect amount for this head to be honest and she really loves it! I've just put another couple of orders in, i definitely recommend them!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    798.5 KB · Views: 90
No idea what I've done there, can you see that picture?!

Nope can't see the picture!

I think it was 130 x

This is the cheap on sale prestige/lovehairsupplies hair, I bought 300 bonds 0.5 g couldn't fit them all in, its amazing for the price ( this is me by the way I got my bf to put them in )

Attachments

• IMAG0074 [794818].jpg
    IMAG0074 [794818].jpg
    446 KB · Views: 58
  • IMAG0072 [794817].jpg
    IMAG0072 [794817].jpg
    422.3 KB · Views: 51

Latest posts

Back