Prestige or Routes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mexica1

Reaction score
Hi all,

I know theres already loads of threads on suppliers, but im looking for opinions on Prestige and Routes specifically.

Im impressed with Prestige colour ring compared to Routes but Prestige isnt double drawn whereas Routes is.

Im using Fabulong for clients who are happy to play slightly more and SJK for my budget clients, but want a supplier for my middle budget clients.

Has anyone used both of these and can compare, or does anyone use either of these now and can give me their opinion?

Thanks guys x

Hi all,

I know theres already loads of threads on suppliers, but im looking for opinions on Prestige and Routes specifically.

Im impressed with Prestige colour ring compared to Routes but Prestige isnt double drawn whereas Routes is.

Im using Fabulong for clients who are happy to play slightly more and SJK for my budget clients, but want a supplier for my middle budget clients.

Has anyone used both of these and can compare, or does anyone use either of these now and can give me their opinion?

Thanks guys x
I have done two weaves using routes, one lady took hers out after going to the doctors and him telling her she had seborrhoeic eczema (but I think this was an underlying issue she didn't disclose to me) the other has had hers for about 3 weeks and loves it. I use them as my budget supplier.

I know a well known hair extension technician uses prestige for all her hair and her work is amazing! The prestige hair extensions are about 75% double drawn i think the lady told me. x

Yeah I like the look of Routes for wefts. How many grams did you use?
200g is working out quite cheap at trade

Yeah I like the look of Routes for wefts. How many grams did you use?
200g is working out quite cheap at trade
I used about 120 on the picture that I have recently added to the "weave" thread, she had quite thin hair but lots of it.

Latest posts

Back