Prestige rings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake nattrass hair

Reaction score
Hi everyone I normally use additional lengths remy cachet elegance hair (mainly mini tips) on my clients due to how discreet they look in the hair and touch wood I’ve never had any complaints about problematic hair.
I tend to use the 3mm tiny tip rings but find after a few maintainance appointments the tips of the extensions can be tricky to get into the rings due to being clamped and unclamped.
So I recently ordered and used the prestige 4mm silicone lined rings to use on extension refitting that wouldn’t go in the 3mm however all of the clients I used them on said that they had no staying power and came out so much quicker!
There normal 3mm tiny tip additional length rings hardly budged or came out yet the prestige rings are coming out so easily! Has anyone else had this problem?

Are the 3mm ones you use also silicone lined? If not then that could be the cause. I’m not a fan of the silicone lined rings as it seems to bulge out the sides and looks unsightly especially on dark hair, and the silicone can also come away from the ring so causes slippage. Just a guess but hope it’s helpful. Try the 4mm unlined ones and see if that works x

Hi there the 3mm are not silicone lined no they are just the copper tubes. X

Latest posts

Back