pretty in pink

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

debbienailz

Reaction score
hi
today i put on a new set of sculpted glitter acrylics for a client who is going to a wedding on friday...she brought in her pink dress and i matched the colour as best i could ...they turned out great ...i was very pleased and so was she
icon14.gif
.i didn't have my camera with me so i applied the colour to one of my index fingers so that i could post it tonight....only problem now is that i am left with 9 blue nails and one pink .:rolleyes: ...with no time this week to change them ...oh well maybe i will set a new trend ;)
i hope you like the colour .i mixed the red mosaic powder with white added a smidgin of the purple and some pink glitter
debbie
357little_one_april04_009-med.jpg

it looks well cool don't think any of my ladies would be so adventerous, i've only just talked some of them into having silver glitter into their nails lol x

I love it ;) The colour is so sutble yet looks fab

They look beautiful Debbie, i wonder how my new clients you well get out of doing them. I bet all the guest's ask who did them.

Vicky

V. Pretty Debbie ... I luv it!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

LOVELY COLOUR DEBBIE!
i bet you get some more clients after the wedding guests see them.

They are so pretty for a wedding!!!!

You will get a few calls after the wedding from some of the guests - i bet!!

we;; done on that... your nail looks fabulous and i just adore the pink mixture!!

totally fab nail Debbie... its great when you can be adventurous... some of my clients are lap dancers and they all try and out do each other with long crazy nails so who am i to argue....

RAQUEL said:
totally fab nail Debbie... its great when you can be adventurous... some of my clients are lap dancers and they all try and out do each other with long crazy nails so who am i to argue....
thanks raquel
long crazy nails ...hmmm

well i got time to apply three more ...but quite like my pinky a different colour ...what do you think ...will it catch on ;)
debbie
357nails2_013.JPG

ooh they are lovely,really nice , :) well done

hiya!

where did you get the glitter from?

its lush i love it, love the colour, gonna try it out on my nails sometime!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back