Previous Geeky Waxing Workshop attendees please read!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Axiom

Reaction score
Hi Wax Geeks :D

I wanted to share some good news with you. I received notification this morning that the Geeky Waxing Workshops have been approved by The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists for CPD points.

Understandably I'm chuffed to bits with this, as it means anyone attending my Geeky Workshops will receive a certificate in Hot (Non-Strip) Waxing Techniques, which is useful for demonstrating to employers and customers a clear commitment to your on-going professional development.

To share in this success and to thank you for your support, I'd like to offer all those Geeks who attended a workshop with me last year the opportunity to get their CPD certificate retrospectively. Because it would cost a small fortune to print and mail out everybody's certificate separately, there are two ways to get your mitts on one:
  1. By email - I send you a high resolution electronic copy which you download and print yourself for free
  2. By post - I print your certificate on premium quality matt paper and post it out by Royal Mail (there is a nominal £2 charge to cover the cost of printing and postage with this option)
To get your certificate, please PM me with your name as you'd like it to appear on your certificate, and whether you'd like a download or printed version.

I'm not emailing or posting anything out until the first week of February - so please don't panic if nothing arrives for a couple of weeks.

Anyway, that's that - I hope you will take up the offer, and thanks again to all of you who made the initiative possible by attending, providing salon space, or sending messages of support.

Wax on!!! :green:

Andy x

Attachments

• Geeky_Waxing_Workshop_Certificate.jpg
    Geeky_Waxing_Workshop_Certificate.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Andy,

How fabulous is that, I bet you are as chuffed as a chocolate frog!

I will be emailing you with my details and I will be proud to display a certificate given to me by you.

BTW how did you know that my Dad used to call me Fanny Adams when I was a kid, or fanny for short?

Well done Andy. Just out of interest, will the dummy cert for male waxing say 'This is to certify that Fanny Adams has waxed Adams Fanny'?

Andy, you go from strength to strength, how great for you:hug:

Woohoo!!! Go Andy!!
Brilliant..this year just keeps getting better and better for you hun xxx:hug:

Well done Andy. Just out of interest, will the dummy cert for male waxing say 'This is to certify that Fanny Adams has waxed Adams Fanny'?

Kim!! there is tee all over my lap top:irked::lol:

WOW that is fantastic news for you Andy and for us too lol, my details will be on the way to you very soon,
love the play on words kim :lol:

effin eck Kim, I did spit my tea everywhere, it's all over my bloody carpet now!

Well done Andy :hug: xx

Thats great Andy.You are a true treasure to the industry.

Oi Kimmi, my MacBook has only just recovered from me spilling a glass of water on it, I don't want to be spraying any more drinks on it from laughing! :lol:

Thanks everyone for your kind words, it's much appreciated and means a lot :hug:

Andy x

WELL DONE ANDY:hug::hug::hug::hug:

I'LL MAIL YOU MY DETAILS SOON

AMB XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Brilliant news Andy, but then it's no more than you deserve, you little star! :hug:

As for this, all I can say is :eek:, lol!

Well done Andy! A big pat on the back to you!
Marion x

Latest posts

Back