Priadara java body wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too!! Trying it on the girls on the salon to see how good of a result they get. Got loads of clients wanting it already!! Let us know how you get on!

I have everything crossed that mine arrives tomorrow!!! Ordered it on Sunday night and am going out on Sat night so I really really really really want to have a go before then!!!!

Will be very naffed off if I don't loose at least 47inches from everywhere!! Lol xx:D

Yay! It arrived today!

Huge thank you to Jane @ Enhance for sorting out the initial hiccup and for taking time out today to call me to make sure it had arrived, really appreciated that!

I am now off to wrap up like a turkey before coating myself in beachbum... tomorrow I will mostly be an Enhance Product!! lol

xx

Yay! It arrived today!

Huge thank you to Jane @ Enhance for sorting out the initial hiccup and for taking time out today to call me to make sure it had arrived, really appreciated that!

I am now off to wrap up like a turkey before coating myself in beachbum... tomorrow I will mostly be an Enhance Product!! lol

xx
let us know how it goes, am waiting for my order.

Let me know how you get on!!

I want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did it yesterday and was disappointed I could of done something wrong. Did it on a friend as she only lost 2.65 total all over body. Sad face. I am going to put it on my jelly belly and chunky thighs today and my husbands tummy lol. Hope I will get better results x

I am sure you will get better results. Its hard to do it right unless you have been shown and I know from our pm chats you are booked in and all fired up for training. there is a knack and you will get the hang of it. dont be disheartened. wrapping yourself too is a really tricky thing to do ( I know , I have to wrap myself and its a blipping faff of a job!).

Is there anywhere near you that uses it? maybe you would get a better picture if you went to someone ? Id do it for you happily if you were near me? xxx

I've been using the 'it works' wraps with great success on my clients( and myself) it's an American company and featured in the Emmy and Oscar bags. I've done 4 so far and lost 17 inches!! And it's stayed off. My clients are loving it and the products retail really well too. Pm me if you want more info

I have to say wrapping yourself was a nightmare lol can't wait to do my training xx

Cant comment on the others but the ones Im using are really simple to apply and you can retail to clients to use at home too.

I looked at those but why do they book in with you if they can buy the same product ad do it at home xxxx

the shrinking violet is proffessional use only and the strength we use in the salon cant be used by the public. its not hard to do, but there is a knack to get the best results. cabby youll be loving it. i dont know what i must look like wrapping myself !! if lost a total 14 inches in my middriff area in such two goes. results vary on everyone as we all carry and store our fat in different places, with different amounts . so it stands to reason that results will vary. if you need any help cabby hon, you know where i am xxx

Is it just me, but apart from the title of this thread I see no mention of priadara java body wraps !
The very first post to answers says they don't use them but they use another product...then the whole thread is about the other product !

As the OP seems to have been swayed over to this other product then I think we can safely say it has been asked...and, well not really answered more hijacked ;)

I am now closing this thread, as there already is another one running on this other product, and no one seems to want to discuss priadara java!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back