Priadara java body wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NailAddiction

Salon Owner & Educator
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm looking at products to use for my body wraps (inch loss wraps) has anybody used these products and if so what is the recommended time to leave this wrap on?

Thanks!

I havent used this one you mention in particular, BUT I have been having amazing success with an inch loss wrap called shrinking violet.

it is a fat loss not a water loss wrap. I was cynical (its my nature) and so thought idtry it on myself first and it WORKED. 4 inches off my waist and belly two weeks on and it was not returned!!

It is in my own words flipping amazing and my ladies are going nuts for this treatment. on average they are loosing 9-14 inches all over and its not coming back. its incredible and one for the top of your list hon!

oh and I am not connect to this wrap at all. i dont work for them, train for them, get paid by them or anything like that. i just use it and its awesome!

tigi

Hi tigi,

Is this one done in the same way as a normal body wrap? Did you have to have any training for this??

Going to have a look into this one now! Thanks!!

hi yes its the same way, measure apply and wrap and rest the client. for one hour . then remeasure . Yes you do need to have a body wrap qual to be able to buy it. its amazing stuff and my clients are booking out the door for it. xxxxxx

I'm just coming towards the end of a spa course which involves body wraps, where can I purchase the products? Can't seem to find anything on the Internet?
And do you use bandages to wrap them in?

Rather excited about this now!! Could you pm me some average prices on the products please!

hi yes its the same way, measure apply and wrap and rest the client. for one hour . then remeasure . Yes you do need to have a body wrap qual to be able to buy it. its amazing stuff and my clients are booking out the door for it. xxxxxx

Seems every 2nd post on fb is about Shrinking Violet, lol.
With the wrap, is it literally apply then cover or do you need to wrap them up in bandages first like with the Universal Contour Wrap?

How does it actually work?

With the wrap, is it literally apply then cover or do you need to wrap them up in bandages first like with the Universal Contour Wrap?

Oh really!! I will definitely have to look into this then!

Really?!??!

Its the first time I have come across it and I am on here everyday.

I also did a search and nothing comes up?

Really?!??!

Its the first time I have come across it and I am on here everyday.

I also did a search and nothing comes up?

Yes I had the same problem, but it sounds great so I'm desperate to know more!

I meant every 2nd post on facebook is about Shrinking Violet (that & a particular chic nail system)

Just put some information about this on my salon page and everyone's going mad for it!! Hoping to start offering it at beginning of June and can't wait!!

Where can you buy this shrinking violet? X

If I can help anyone in any way just pm me and I'll be happy to!

Tigi
Xxx

What is the cost per treatment for a body wrap and how much can you charge for the treatment xxxx

Very interested in this!!!

cabby, best asking this from the suppliers as we are not allowed to put this info on here as it is an open forum ;)

its fantastic and i personally love it. i cary my excess weight around my belly i lost 4 inches from you waist 4 from my belly two weeks ago and it has not returned.

xxx

Thanks for your reply I had a quick look but haven't had time register. I have lots of excess inches on my tum so thought this might be a good one. I will have a closer look and ask them to send me the info after the weekend at the beauty show tomoro . Would of been nice if they were there. X

I am extremely excited about this!! I am ordering some this week to try out on one of the girls in the salon and we are taking bookings for clients for June, advertised this on my Facebook page in the last hour and already have 4 bookings!!!

So excited have ordered mine x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back