Priadara Normal Skin Clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xChloex

Reaction score
Hi

I currently use Priadara for my facial treatments but although I have products for sensitive, dry, mature, combination and oily skin types, I was wondering what other Priadara Therapists use for normal skin types?

I have a normal skin coming up and would be interested to know what other people would use.

Thanks in advance xx

Hi

I currently use Priadara for my facial treatments but although I have products for sensitive, dry, mature, combination and oily skin types, I was wondering what other Priadara Therapists use for normal skin types?

I have a normal skin coming up and would be interested to know what other people would use.

Thanks in advance xx

I use Priadara and most people who have mostly "normal" skin still have slightly different areas on other parts of their face. I suppose what I'm saying is that nobody really has "normal" skin all over their face/neck and if they were close to perfect then anyone over 30 years old would benefit from the energise for mature skin.
I also find I use a lot of the stabalise for unhappy/unbalanced skin which is moisturizing enough for the dryer areas, but also helps to regulate the oilier areas.
I'll be interested to see what other people do.:)

I use Priadara and most people who have mostly "normal" skin still have slightly different areas on other parts of their face. I suppose what I'm saying is that nobody really has "normal" skin all over their face/neck and if they were close to perfect then anyone over 30 years old would benefit from the energise for mature skin.
I also find I use a lot of the stabalise for unhappy/unbalanced skin which is moisturizing enough for the dryer areas, but also helps to regulate the oilier areas.
I'll be interested to see what other people do.:)

I'd probably do something similar to this. Maybe use the Quench or Sedate cleanser if you were worried about the Stabilise cleanser being a bit too astringent, and I'd probably use the refresh spritz instead of the active one, again it's less astringent. This is that I do for myself as my skin is sort of normal/combi and the Stabilise cleanser is ok for a week or so but then leaves my skin feeling tight after use.

It all boils down to your observations during your skin consultation and analysis - what she uses at the moment and how her skin responds to it.

And don't forget there are no rules which say you HAVE to use all the products from one skin mode - you can mix and match to suit your client.

Latest posts

Back