priadara

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyndaella

Reaction score
Is anyone using this range, thinking of getting it, the lady i spoke was sooooooo nice she was so exited about her range, she has almost sold it to me. it was so good to hear her talking about this product range.

lynda xoxo

They do sample sachets so get her to send you some. Ellisons sell the range and you can buy 25 mixed sachets for £20 but really she should let you have some free.
Do a facial on yourself and check that you like the smell,you like the texture and none of it stings also how your skin feels after If you are happy there is no reason why your clients wouldn't be.
She would be excited shes probably on commision.

Is anyone using this range, thinking of getting it, the lady i spoke was sooooooo nice she was so exited about her range, she has almost sold it to me. it was so good to hear her talking about this product range.

lynda xoxo

I have got to be honest on this one.I have recently started my own mobile business and spent a great deal of time and efforts researching lots of different facial products.Priadara being one of them.#

The company were very helpful,sent me lots of samples,give them their due,but I did not like the product at all.Felt heavy on my skin and smelt dreadful.

We use Darphin in our salon and I use Eve Taylor for my own business,both are wonderful,smell gorgeous and feel fantastic on the skin,no heaviness at all.

Obviously people are all entitles to their own opinions,but see for yourself as we all have our own tastes.HTH xx

I have got to be honest on this one.I have recently started my own mobile business and spent a great deal of time and efforts researching lots of different facial products.Priadara being one of them.#

The company were very helpful,sent me lots of samples,give them their due,but I did not like the product at all.Felt heavy on my skin and smelt dreadful.

Obviously people are all entitles to their own opinions,but see for yourself as we all have our own tastes.HTH xx

I have to second this. Not keen at all. The salon i worked in used this and some of the smells a bit nasty!!!!!

Like babsann i use eve taylor.You can check out their website i haven't got all the range yet im buying bit by bit which you can do i really like it and so do my clients.

I brought the complete start up kit in one go and have to say the kit is fantastic value for money,products are devine.I am stunned because I couldn't afford a start up with Darphin and they dont allow mobile therapists to use them anyway, so I took simply ages choosing another company.

I thought nothing will even touch on Darphin,have been using them Darphin for several years now.

Anyway,yes,I can say something has touched on Darphin and at the fraction of the price.The products are all essential oil based,contain no lanolin and have been around for nearly 30 years.

If you would like details of their start up costs and what you get pm me.xx

I looked at using Priadara for my treatments as i was impressed with the packaging, products offered and prices but when i received some samples all that changed.

The products for my skin type smelt like a really nasty medicine that i had from the doctors once :eek: didn't like them at all. Im a believer in using the products on my own skin to, not just for my treatments so had to give Priadara a miss.

:cry: :eek: oh this really isnt looking good , should be getting samples tomorrow so what do you get in the eve taylor starter kit

I will pm you.xx

aaawweeee i feel for you :hug: i have spent the last couple of months sampling different products, you see something great you get exited you cant wait for the samples to come through the post your rush to the bathroom to test them and then the earth opens and swallows you up and your left sooooo dissapointed :sad: it really is an emotional rollercoaster...lol, but we learn sooo much from it all and well i vouch with the rest of the ladies of all the samples i have tested Eve Taylor comes up tops! :D

Good Luck!

And we are not on commision..Promise.
Well im not. :D

ohhhhhhhh this is so confusing lol in the starter kit from eve does that include retail produtss and do you all manage to sell your products

A professional and retail starter kit is £576.64.It has all you need in the salon sizes for all skin types and a starter retail pack.|I dont retail as i don't do many people and i bought the retail sizes they are very nicely packaged all in boxes and very good price ,the mark up would be good selling them.To look at the trade pages on the eve taylor website you do have to register which is no trouble, they just need to know you are a professional.You can do this online.Or give them a ring i had to the other day and they were very nice and helpful.Ask them to send you some samples im sure they would.

I have bought 50ml travel sizes (cleanser, exfoliator, toner, moisturiser) for about £14 to test, I have been testing them for about a week now. What i might do then after is just buy a proper size of the 4 products for combination skin just to get me started or maybe travel sizes in all skin types before purchasing a full range, because I dont have the money.

The salon starter kit dosn't have any retail products.I purchased the salon kit without retail and at the moment intend on ordering as and when clients request a product,dosn't take long for orders to come through the post.Eventually I will purchase the retail kit as well.

The salon kit comes in huge sizes so you do actually save a lot of money by using the salon kit rather than purchasing the retail and using that.Also there are a lot of products for each facial,so to cover every skin range you are better off purchasing the complete kit.

All in all you get 32 products for your facials(you actually get more because the serums come in packs of 4 and you get I think it was 5 of each setting masks,and there are 5 different types)HTH

i noticed that her postage is quite high so if your ordering one or two goods its expensive and somehow you have to built it into your costs..... wow i didnt know you get the masks in with the starter kit, kewlies

I have been using Priadara products and really like them! I'm still only training but have used it on about 15 different people (different ages, male and female) and they too have liked it, especially the smell as its not overpowering. I'm a bit worried now as I was going to use the products in my treatment room.

Latest posts

Back