priadara

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i noticed that her postage is quite high so if your ordering one or two goods its expensive and somehow you have to built it into your costs..... wow i didnt know you get the masks in with the starter kit, kewlies
Yes,and manual,posters and a lovely badge too.xx

I have been using Priadara products and really like them! I'm still only training but have used it on about 15 different people (different ages, male and female) and they too have liked it, especially the smell as its not overpowering. I'm a bit worried now as I was going to use the products in my treatment room.
You don't have to worry if you like them and your clients like them.We are all different i havent used priadara so i cant give an opinion on it but i have used and like eve taylor but i bet there are others that wouldn't like it.

As I am so confused with all this lol i have rang several companys up and now awaiting there intro packs before i make my mind up

pridara
eve taylor
thalgo
ahava

i used to work for clinque so quite passinote about skin care so hopefully know when try the products which one i like.

lynda xoxo

As I am so confused with all this lol i have rang several companys up and now awaiting there intro packs before i make my mind up

pridara
eve taylor
thalgo
ahava

i used to work for clinque so quite passinote about skin care so hopefully know when try the products which one i like.

lynda xoxo

Word of warning,when I did my research for a new facial range it took ages for some of the companies to get back to me.Eve Taylor sent me 2 piddly samples,in fact they took so long I had already purchased their start up kit from GMEX.Got their 2 samples after GMEX.

If you look at my journal you will see all the frustration I had with different companies.Absolute joke,you would think they were doing you a favour.

Priadara were the fastest to return samples and sent the most as well,unfortunately they weren't for me.

I had samples sent from the Priadara range, but have to agree with what the others have said - it just wasn't for me.

I've gone with Eve Taylor too. Love the formulations. They feel lovely on the skin and fabulous to work with.

I ended up with Eve Taylor also. I tried tons and they def came out the best. I have changed to Eve Taylor from Dermalogica and my clients are loving it! Fantastic products!

well i have had lots of samples this morning in the post so have had a lovely time playing and I have now ordered my starter pack and retail and guess who i have gone with yep you guessssssed it Eve Taylor :lol: I have to say it was fanatastic loved the feel and scent of it, was sold right away. now cant wait for it all to arrive

lynda xoxoxo

well i have had lots of samples this morning in the post so have had a lovely time playing and I have now ordered my starter pack and retail and guess who i have gone with yep you guessssssed it Eve Taylor :lol: I have to say it was fanatastic loved the feel and scent of it, was sold right away. now cant wait for it all to arrive

lynda xoxoxo
You will be delighted with the pack,loads of products and good sizes too.Let us know how you get on.xx

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its arrived its like chritmas looks and smells divine

cant wait now to do my fierst facial with it

lynda xoxo

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its arrived its like chritmas looks and smells divine

cant wait now to do my fierst facial with it

lynda xoxo
Glad you got your order safetly.I'm sure your clients will love it.Fab.xx

I am still on the look out!!! Oh lord its taking ages!

I called Ahava last Tuesday and have not had anything yet. Eve Taylor really does sound, good great price and everything highly scented so not good for the blokes.

Its a shame or I would have gone with them.

I called Ahava last Tuesday and have not had anything yet. Eve Taylor really does sound, good great price and everything highly scented so not good for the blokes.

I do facials on men with my eve taylor products... they really like it. When i was deciding what products use this site was brill, simply searched and read what everyone thought.. Eve Taylor and Susan Molyneux seemed the best. I got samlpes... Susan Molyneux's products for men are lush... smell fab and if i could have afforded to get 2 ranges i would have got Eve Taylor for ladies and Susan Molyneux for men but i couldn't :rolleyes:

Eve Taylor also do a skin range for men I beleive, (sure I saw it on their website, but could have dreamt it, lol)
I do use the normal eve taylor products on my male clients though, and they love it. I do male facials loads, (about 3 a week) and never had anyone complain. They love it!

Latest posts

Back