Price increase and loyalty card?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrissie0444

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I don’t know if anyone can help but I currently do individual eyelashes from home - I currently charge £25 for a full set and £17 for infills I only just increased the charge on this last month in July but I have been told by my client and myself looking online it seems way to cheap. What shall I do on my price increase as I am a little worried my clients may get annoyed after a month a increase has been done again? I don’t want them thinking I’m going to keep upping my prices but I have recently discovered I am charging too low.

Also does anyone do loyalty cards or special offers for regular clients?

Thank you for your help

How much did you recently go up by?
How much do you want to up it again?
Yes I do loyalty cards.
After 5 visits they get £8 off. But do what suits you.

I think offers that add value are better. Do you do any other treatments? So say I was doing lashes I’d say for example that for this month with every set of lashes they can have a free lip wax or brow tint.
Or if you don’t do other treatments then you could do a lash care product for free for a month if they have a full set.
Just some ideas.

Offers like those benefit you as well as once they try a new treatment they could continue to have it as well.
Lash care same or at least it makes your job easier if they’ve cared for them [emoji106]

How did you decide on your prices originally?
Did you draw up a business plan or work out your preferred hourly rate before you got started?
I think if you’ve only just increased your prices, it won’t look very impressive increasing them again so soon unless you move to start working from a salon and it’s obvious that you need to cover the additional rent.

Rather than a knee jerk reaction, take your time to future proof your business and think about how you can grow your income. Will you just put up your prices or could you expand into other areas of beauty such as waxing?

How did you decide on your prices originally?
Did you draw up a business plan or work out your preferred hourly rate before you got started?
I think if you’ve only just increased your prices, it won’t look very impressive increasing them again so soon unless you move to start working from a salon and it’s obvious that you need to cover the additional rent.

Rather than a knee jerk reaction, take your time to future proof your business and think about how you can grow your income. Will you just put up your prices or could you expand into other areas of beauty such as waxing?

I currently charge £25 for a full set of individuals and £17 for infills x

I went up
How much did you recently go up by?
How much do you want to up it again?
Yes I do loyalty cards.
After 5 visits they get £8 off. But do what suits you.

I think offers that add value are better. Do you do any other treatments? So say I was doing lashes I’d say for example that for this month with every set of lashes they can have a free lip wax or brow tint.
Or if you don’t do other treatments then you could do a lash care product for free for a month if they have a full set.
Just some ideas.

I went up recently in June £5

Latest posts

Back