price list design!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diesel1978

Reaction score
Does anybody know of a company that can design me a price list and possibly flyers that will not cost the earth????

Have you tryed a site called www.vista.com they are very cheap you you design your own product online. i found it a great way of doing my business cards, flyer and brouchers. If you design and order one produt the first time you use them then after that everything is half the price. Postage takes about 7 days, always pick slow post as its cheaper and takes the same time as the other 2 options.

Vicky

Perfect Pinkies

Hi did you mean vistaprint? If so i have used them previously for business cards, which were brill. My problem is i get bored very easily with my own design ideas and hoped that i could find someone to do it for me lol!!! I'm going to go and have a bash now on vista print and see what i come up with
thanx

Hi ya diesel,
I design my own leaflets and pricel ists and print them off on my PC.................
I used to order them by 500 and 1000 but found that I was stuck the with the wording and the prices...........
this way I can update and change them to my hearts content..........
It is easy to do and you dont have to be a design wizzard to do this.........ask Liza, we did hers and they are pretty good...............
If you need any help pm me and I will all I can for ya xxx

I also design my own on the computer I have coloured brochures or simple folded A4 leaflet designs for the clients. I tried to upload a picture of one but can't do it at the mo.

Me too, I design my own business cards and print them off and them laminate them :cool:
Very easy to do and you can change the designs weekly if you like.

Hi,

I'm opening my doors (front door of house) next Saturday to paying guests! Doing a little beauty and natural nails (for now).

I ordered my business cards from Vistaprint and they came quicker than they said even though I opted for the slow postage rate.

I am quite impressed with them and so are my friends and family.

I've opted though to do my price lists myself using Word on my PC. Just used a three column set up and it looks quite fab.

Try it yourself and see how it goes, at least, you can change things as you like.

Yvonne :)

LOL!!! I'm trying i'm trying!!! Laptop is having a furry ding dong tonight! Have tried to send ruth my brochure that i have now but have lost my disk that it is on , have'nt got a scanner and the lap top is playing games. I'm going to have another go at redoing it tomorrow after my daughters swimming lessons....truth is i don't want ruth to luck at it and think yuck!!!! SO .... I will get there in the end!! And once they are all done i want you all to look and say wow!!! Big WOW!!!!
THANX FOR EVERYONES REPLIES I ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT BECAUSE I WAS DOING THEM MY SELF THAT THEY WERE'NT PROFFESSIONAL LOOKING BUT I WAS OBVIOUSLY WRONG AND WHEN MINE ARE FINISHED I WILL HAND THEM OUT WITH PRIDE
THANX PEEPS!!!
TICKETY BOO!!!

Hiya,

I too have designed my own brochures (that way you can change the prices/information when you want). I found that Microsoft Publisher or Sierra very good design tools.

PM me if you want me to send you one in the post.

Sharon

just had to add to this post
i'm useless at anything like this ( actually i know i could do it if ruth showed me how, but it's really not my thing!)
i owe ruth a HUGE, HUGE thanku for doing my pricelists for my new salon, mayb she can post it on here, i don't mind?
it took me hours trying to decide on what i wanted to say on the front!
after all the sweat & toil i was very grateful to have a very clever friend to send it to!
liza xx

liza smith said:
just had to add to this post
i'm useless at anything like this ( actually i know i could do it if ruth showed me how, but it's really not my thing!)
i owe ruth a HUGE, HUGE thanku for doing my pricelists for my new salon, mayb she can post it on here, i don't mind?
it took me hours trying to decide on what i wanted to say on the front!
after all the sweat & toil i was very grateful to have a very clever friend to send it to!
liza xx
Ah its nothing Liza, and it didn't take long..........
Took me much longer getting the right shade of pink lol.............
But here they are...............

Attachments

• Bodylinesgeek.jpg
    Bodylinesgeek.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 726
  • Bodylinesgeek.jpg
    Bodylinesgeek.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 651
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back